Ahhhhh Please Help Me This Is Urgent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiterussian

Reaction score
I have 6 dutch passion master kush fems, 1 superglue, and 1 citral hashplant, the superglue and the hashplant are looking good, but the master kush looks like its dieing, it has brown dots on the leaves, and one of them if almost FULLY YELLOW the whole plant is almost yellow on the top, and some have curled up leaves, and i dont know what to do, im feeding it 1/3 strength nutes, should i just run it on straight water??? Compare the hashplant to the master kush plants, and the hashplant has the same pH and nutes as the master kush plants, and the pH is 6.5
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO, thanks, WR

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

Friend-of-a-friend said:
What groing medium is that, and how often is your drip feeding?
its fox farm soil with a lot of extra perlite

Runbyhemp said:
The new growth looks good to me. I'd say it will be fine. Did you spill nutes on it by any chance ?
nope not at all, possibly the waterfarm ring splatters water on the leaves sometimes but thats about it, and they dont look healthy man, believe it or not my pics look better then it really is, they look a lot more yellow in person and they look messed up with brown dots, ive never had this problem, and yes the new sets of leaves are green, but one they grow out, and the new leaves come in after those, those original leaves start having the problem, if that makes any sence :eek:

mg deficiency is what im thinking ,iv read a bit about it,i may be wrong if someone can correct me,obviously its not spider mites as you would have noticed them and checked for them

I think you may have Spider Mites or aphids :(

Many people use neem oil, others prefer Hot Shot No Pest strips.

If you've checked for them and there are none, it would seem to be a nutrient burn

Here's one of mine with a Borg infestation:

BlackDeath12.jpg

Muddy Paws said:

lol i dont think i have spidermites, im really good about pests ;) , the only pest problem i had was fungas gnats and they got smoked out with a fogger :hubba: , in the pics its looks like bugs but there not bugs its dead spots....

Muddy Paws said:

If you've checked for them and there are none, it would seem to be a nutrient burn

ive never heard or borg....

gotta be a nute problem or ph problem then,but you say your ph runs out at 6.5 so that is cool,im betting on nute prob

BUDISGUD said:
gotta be a nute problem or ph problem then,but you say your ph runs out at 6.5 so that is cool,im betting on nute prob
do you think im over feeding? or underfeeding?? Should i just feed it straight pHed water??? because the soil is new i was doing 1/3 strength

Sorry no help yet on your problem but let me ask about your system.
You have dirt in a waterfarm? How does that work?

The pics dont show it looking very deep in the bucket, are you using 2 buckets or just the top one.:confused:

That looks nothing like a mite problem or mg def to me. Looks to me like something got spilt on the leaves and burned it a little bit. It doesnt look all that yellow in the pics, could it just be that you are looking at the plant under an hps bulb and that makes it look more yellow than it really is?? Personally I would lay off the nutes and see what happens. Its funny how different strains react so differently to the same environments.

Muddypaws, the pic you posted looks like a really nice plant just with a lot nutrient burn. Those look like some fat colas!!

new growth is fine, just make sure it stays that way, your plants dont look bad at all, if the new growth becomes affected, then you should start worrying. jmo

Growdude said:
Sorry no help yet on your problem but let me ask about your system.
You have dirt in a waterfarm? How does that work?

The pics dont show it looking very deep in the bucket, are you using 2 buckets or just the top one.:confused:
Those buckets are from a waterfarm 8pk with that controller, but we make all the buckets individual, not all connected...its too hard to change the water, and its a 2 gallon in the 4 gallon,just like any other hydro, and its about half fox farm soil and half perlite

maineharvest said:
That looks nothing like a mite problem or mg def to me. Looks to me like something got spilt on the leaves and burned it a little bit. It doesnt look all that yellow in the pics, could it just be that you are looking at the plant under an hps bulb and that makes it look more yellow than it really is?? Personally I would lay off the nutes and see what happens. Its funny how different strains react so differently to the same environments.

Muddypaws, the pic you posted looks like a really nice plant just with a lot nutrient burn. Those look like some fat colas!!
thanks, but its not a HPS its a 1000 watt M.H, my phone camera aint the best :eek:

whiterussian said:
Those buckets are from a waterfarm 8pk with that controller, but we make all the buckets individual, not all connected...its too hard to change the water, and its a 2 gallon in the 4 gallon,just like any other hydro, and its about half fox farm soil and half perlite

Your still using the air pump to water the plants? How often do you let the drip ring drip?

Is there a reason you use dirt in your hydro?
Do you use nutes all the time like hydro or just water?

sorry about the 1000 questions this is very intriguing .

Latest posts

Back