Ahhhhh Please Help Me This Is Urgent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JBonez said:
new growth is fine, just make sure it stays that way, your plants dont look bad at all, if the new growth becomes affected, then you should start worrying. jmo

They dont look good and not to good :eek: But yes when new groth becomes affected, then you should start worrying :eek: This problem looks like it could be a few things, but more then others it looks like nute burn and over watering. Use nutes once a week or every other week to help it recover and water once a week or when the top half inch of the soil is dry :)

Growdude said:
Your still using the air pump to water the plants? How often do you let the drip ring drip?

Is there a reason you use dirt in your hydro?
Do you use nutes all the time like hydro or just water?

sorry about the 1000 questions this is very intriguing .
Ok look at my hashplant its the nice one with no defects, now every plant ive ever grown this way has always looked that nice, with a really fat stem, for a small size, ive had better luck and bigger plants with this method, i have a good friend who teaches me all of this, and he has 10 years growing experiance, and hes the one who told me to try this, its easy and you get better results then just a pot with soil, so i tryed it, and grew my last plant, and it turned out really really good, but it was hermie, but most of the big colas had no seeds so it was more female then hermie, but it was a very healthy BUSHY plant like 2.5 almost 3 feet wide it was crazy and only 3 feet tall, i just like this way it works great for me until i started growing these master kush plants......

andy52 said:
i would be checking and correcting ph.calibrate your meter.jmo
im using a ph tester kit, with the liquid drops, so ive been testing the runoff, and the pH in the resivor before i start the pump

SmokeyTheBear said:
They dont look good and not to good :eek: But yes when new groth becomes affected, then you should start worrying :eek: This problem looks like it could be a few things, but more then others it looks like nute burn and over watering. Use nutes once a week or every other week to help it recover and water once a week or when the top half inch of the soil is dry :)
lol no man im sticking with the constant watering ring thats not the issue, but im pretty sure its the nutrients, im going to run it on straight water and let it have the nutes in the soil.

Growdude said:
Your still using the air pump to water the plants? How often do you let the drip ring drip?

Is there a reason you use dirt in your hydro?
Do you use nutes all the time like hydro or just water?

sorry about the 1000 questions this is very intriguing .
The small one is Citral hashplant growing with my soil setup and the big one was my last grow that was a very healthy plant with a 2 inch thick stem at the bottom, very nice buds, except for the fact it was hermie i never knew till 2 weeks after harvest when i dired them and broke them up, so my setup does work real well, i bet if i grew just soil it would of taken a lot longer, to veg/bloom this only took about 4.5 months from start to finish thats because i vegged it a long time

plant11.jpg

plant12.jpg

Latest posts

Back