Aint This Some stuff***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Break Down Himself

I gotta Stay Highhh!
Reaction score
Checked on my Most prized plants. An guess what all 7 of them giants are gone I dont know who took them. All I saw is were They were pulled out:mad: of tha ground. My purp, Northern lights An Az an one i dont know what it was. So I'm pissed off right now an i was lookin forward to try an win tha bud pic of tha month next month guess that's a wrap. I wont be on here no more cause I aint got any thing to show now But thanks to all who helped me this year on growing. peace out

Well that's a big bummer. Any idea who? Did you happen to tell anyone?

Sounds like LEO. LEO pulls plants out by the rootball, rippers generally chop, or dig up taking care not to damage the rootball to much. Been there bro, and I feel your pain. But listen, it is what it is. We all go into an outdoor grow knowing that the chance of them surviving until harvest is low, and you must except that, otherwise outdoor growing is not for you my friend.....

Guess what My grandpa Pulled Them Up An Hung Them Up. Because Tha heli's Have been Flying around my house. I was At work So I didn't see them. But I still have some very small buds. An is there any way to clone them still Cause they look dry. An From what i seen on here theirs were fresh cuttings. Respond please cause I'm getting ready to go hydroponics an inside grows. An next year Outside I'm planting In a different spot beside a spring

You can try , but it is likely to late. Not to mention bringing in cuts from outdoors brings up a whole host of new problems. Outdoor plants can fend off pests, but when you bring the pests indoors you create a bunch of problems you may not be ready for.

If you do plan on bringing one in from outside, before you do make sure you quarantine the plant and give it a good spray. Always good to spray your grow area also, open some windows.;)

Latest posts

Back