Albert Walker and the Golden Goat... Starring in DANK. In HD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: :holysheep:
damn man, i new it'd be impressive.. but that's more than i expected even from you.
great job :)

watch out on albert walker there; the one cola on the right, lookin like she might want to start swollowing that leaf up and start rottin on ya.
i'm sure it's just the shadow though.

wow

Thanks Dr...yes GH nutrients all the way.

Thanks for the kind words and the heads up on that leaf kaotic...I have been watching her for bud rot but so far so good. GG should be coming down this weekend.

Just smoked a test bud of this Albert Walker at 66 days. Really good up heady buzz. My wife was in a shitty mood and one good hit of this had her happy and feeling better. Looks like she will come down before the Golden Goat that needs more time even being like 4 days older then the AW. It must be the Sativa in the GG. Most likely taking her down on Sunday as I am on vacay next week.

20130109_211328.jpg20130109_211328.jpg20130109_211334.jpg

Flipped a Purple Wreck x Blue Moonshine, 2 Golden Goats, a Lemon Skunk another purple cross....so my flower tent is very full right now. Got two coming down in the next ten days and I was running under capacity anyway. Did some LST on them. Especially the Lemon Skunk. Don't want it getting to tall on me.
20130109_210309.jpg20130109_210209.jpg20130105_165214.jpg20130105_165210.jpg20130109_211334.jpg20130109_211328.jpg20130109_211323.jpg

Attachments

• 20130109_210312.jpg
    20130109_210312.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 20130109_210829.jpg
    20130109_210829.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 20130109_210834.jpg
    20130109_210834.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 30
Those look like some heavy colas Hammy.

I like the look of the golden goat, but a good sativa is fine, in my book.
Enjoy your week off, you need it after the holidays.

Pure insanity man! Those tops are ridiculously huge lol. I need to get my AW in to flower ASAP!

Was that AW flowered in a 1gal pot?

Rosebud said:
Those look like some heavy colas Hammy.

I like the look of the golden goat, but a good sativa is fine, in my book.
Enjoy your week off, you need it after the holidays.

Thanks Rose, I will enjoy my week of for sure. I like Sativas as well just not before bed. They leave me with a racing mind and it takes forever to fall asleep.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Lookin good bro... those AW tops are pretty massive...

Thanks JAAM...yeah she puts out yield wise for sure.:hubba:

AluminumMonster said:
Pure insanity man! Those tops are ridiculously huge lol. I need to get my AW in to flower ASAP!

Was that AW flowered in a 1gal pot?

Thanks AM...yeah she has been in a one gallon Smart Pot since the flip. Before that she was in a half gallon regular plastic pot. Both her and the GG are in one gallon Smart Pots and they both are going to yield really well. Thanks for stopping in.

VERY NICE:aok: enjoy, bud. you deserve it after the holidays :)

What's the GG taste like? Just wonderin'.

juniorgrower said:
WOW Hammy them are some fatty colas!!

Thanks bro...it's nice growing a girl that likes to put out.:hubba: :icon_smile:

7greeneyes said:
VERY NICE:aok: enjoy, bud. you deserve it after the holidays :)

What's the GG taste like? Just wonderin'.

Thanks 7...honestly I have yet to give the GG a test drive yet. She still has clear trichomes so I will let her go for a ill longer. Soon as I try her I will let you know.

The state of the bubble cloner....

I have found a sweet spot with cloning right now. Switched my cloning gel and it made a big difference. I think I could even get my Larry OG cut to throw roots quickly and she is notorious for not wanting to throw roots.

20130109_212732.jpg

20130109_212741.jpg

yo hammy i built a bubble cloner, and had some early success with it. but i tried so hard to get my NL to clone with no such luck AT ALL. i went 0 for 30. do you think you could describe your cloning method in detail. i'd really like compare your method to mine, in hopes of turning my cloning luck around.

...ohh and wow, that AW, i think i can smell it from here

ShOrTbUs said:
yo hammy i built a bubble cloner, and had some early success with it. but i tried so hard to get my NL to clone with no such luck AT ALL. i went 0 for 30. do you think you could describe your cloning method in detail. i'd really like compare your method to mine, in hopes of turning my cloning luck around.

...ohh and wow, that AW, i think i can smell it from here

I was having loads of problems getting my clones to throw roots...I switched up a couple things and now almost everything I put in there throws roots.
A couple things that I changed that I feel have made the biggest differences are:
Switched cloning gels, went from Rootech to Clonex and love the Clonex.
Added a stronger air pump and a second air stone.
Also made the holes in my lid bigger so I could go from using just the cutting by itself to the cutting in rock wool or Rapid Rooter. I use regular tap water and I actually stopped changing it out every week. As long as I keep light out I can go 2-3 weeks between water changes. For light I have a single small cfl over head. I think it's 23 or 26 watts. Pretty much covers it.

I too switched to clonex like a year ago. I am still in the dark ages with tomato seed starting kit and a T12. But I usually throw away a whole bunch of clones each time cause too many take root. But I am scared if I do less and a few don't make it, it messes up my whole cycle, literally.

You are in for a surprise w/ that PW x BM. Dominant grapey/berry smell and taste. Nugs are ridic dense.

Same thing here Chef, gotta take more then you need allways. Must keep timing on and crackin'!

I hear ya guys....this is the first time I have actually had to throw good cuts away because I have no room. Better to have more than you need. Thanks for popping in.

Hamster Lewis said:
I was having loads of problems getting my clones to throw roots...I switched up a couple things and now almost everything I put in there throws roots.
A couple things that I changed that I feel have made the biggest differences are:
Switched cloning gels, went from Rootech to Clonex and love the Clonex.
Added a stronger air pump and a second air stone.
Also made the holes in my lid bigger so I could go from using just the cutting by itself to the cutting in rock wool or Rapid Rooter. I use regular tap water and I actually stopped changing it out every week. As long as I keep light out I can go 2-3 weeks between water changes. For light I have a single small cfl over head. I think it's 23 or 26 watts. Pretty much covers it.

hmm maybe its the rootech, i have been using rootech as well. i'm gonna order some clonex. i know my air pump is strong enough, and i also use 2 air stones.

do you use a dome with your bubble cloner?

how often do you mist them?

Latest posts

Back