All Apologies To The Powers That Be...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone recognizes my handle from other grow forums but I have tendency to post news of a more broad spectrum meant to enlighten canna-connaseurs. It never is or has been 7greeneyes' intention to cause mudslinging, malice, or anything other then thoughtfull communion of common-minded individuals. I promised the powers that be here that I would provoke NO ill-will with my postings but what happens when I make another posting concerning Chicago police, I get back online today to find one of my threads closed. I was bummed until I read every posting and saw, much akin to a wildfire, a heated verbal conflagration burst forth. Our enemy is not each other, our enemy isn't even the COPS. The REAL enemy is ignorance and that is what I'd like to see eradicated. Right now in the Pacific Northwest there is a heated debacle over a Manger/Atheist display in one of the capital buildings. In my words...silly all round and BAD KUDO'S for both sides. There's no reason we can't co-exist together with differing outlooks and paradigms. So, in closing I'd very sincerely like to APOLOGISE TO THE POWERS THAT BE. Tho by no means a pacifist, I see no logical reason for likeminded heads like us to berate and bring down each others' philosphies on life, the universe and everything. Wishing All My Fellow Cannabis-Enthusiasts Much Peace and Love In All Your Daily Endeavors.

I see where you are coming from, my friend.

:aok:

Hick said:
:argue:..:hitchair: EXACTLY why we don't have one ;)
Some of you guys would be scratching each others eyes out :rofl:
word up to that.

Hick said:
thanks greeneys ..:O We appreciate the NEWS...but can you imagine if a political forum were alllowed to..uhhmmm.. "discuss" such issues?? :argue:..:hitchair: EXACTLY why we don't have one ;)
Some of you guys would be scratching each others eyes out :rofl:
And I can never understand why people can't bring a measure of civility with them when the intellectuallize. It always comes down to the lowest common denominator EVERY STINKIN' TIME!?! Kills my buzz and makes me very unhappy. :( I appreciate my peeps for posting here...and displaying a model of decorum. Peace. 7GE.

hehe yea I struggling to understand this as a kid...all the fighting and everything in the world. It would be so much simpler if ...oh if only... if we could smoke a j a day at least legally lol.

We are all different, we all believe different things, have different tastes. Sometimes more than one person has some of the same differences but we all have this strange inbuilt (maybe?) thing that says we are right, everyone elses views are wrong. And this creates anger and fighting. Its strange where anger comes from - things not being as our beliefs say they should. I'm rambling I dunno, I need to go and put a christmas tree up lol. I'm such a Bah Humbug hehe

That was well said 7greeneyes,
Allow me to enlighten you if you will as to your semi-question about why people can't bring a measure of civility with them when the intellectualize.

If I take a single human, and break him down into categories, soon I arrive at an interesting point, once he is devoid of politics, devoid of religion, I ask myself if this human is intrinsically good or bad ?
Some are good and yep, some are bad. A bad one does not seem to care, and so it will say and do things without regard...

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

Nice post 7greeneyes. I also like the discussions that are peaceful and with no name slinging yada yada yada. Like the King stated everyone is different. I also do not mind heated discussions when peeps are trying tp make a point. I wish these discussions do not turn nasty but sometimes they do.

ms4ms said:
Like the King stated everyone is different.

cough cough who stated? :rolleyes: :p

I used to study philosophy in college and loved those discussions, some got heated, but hey we were in college so we couldn't exactly start tearing each others eyes out lol! Its good and healthy to discuss our differences and to listen to how other people live and what they believe and follow, but sometimes its hard to get your head round something that does not fit into your own upbringing and belief system. I guess thats why..people can't understand and so they do the only thing they do understand and get defensive.

Latest posts

Back