All teh stickkys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bud.uncle said:
;) How many new members read the rules or research the forum before they start posting................ :stoned: :confused2:

I know I never did....:hubba:

edit: research yes - read rules no

canibanol cannonball said:
i would say 1 in 100.
At least when they do decide to educate themselves the information will be right there for them. At the top of the page. Ive read many of the sticks' a couple of times, wich saved me asking easily answered questions.

Im here to learn...so if the coffee table is jumbled, who cares. I dont really need to know about fluffy's day at the vet, or last nights hockey game.

Its called.... a .... LOOOUUUNNNGEEEE.
The MAIN place where there should be the LESS amount of stickies.
It should be changed to the "learning center" the way you are looking at it.

Maybe.. put the stickies in the resources thread?
:)

what happens when there is 20 sub-sticky stickies? do we put them in another sticky grouping the stickies of stickies? Or do we stick all the stickies into one big sticky?

stop saying sticky..i said sticky.dont say sticky

I have been lurking around here for sometime, Researching pretty much every day, I myself like the sticky's. I have learned allot from them. Sometimes there are allot of them at the top of a page but it doesnt take a whole lot of energy to scroll the mouse wheel a couple more spins to see the new content!! :holysheep: This is by far the best MJ site I have found Everyone is sooo helpful, just wanted to say thanks for a great site Keep it up!!!

Latest posts

Back