allmashedup`s 3rd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey all mashed up ...im good are you ?did you have a good christmas:,,
i would start of with the nutes very mild at first ,,as when i did autos,,they were more stroppy then a teenage girl ,,didnt like this didnt like that :giggle: ,,,,i found they never went more than 1/2 strngth nutes where as my non autos loved full strength :peace:

hi ukgirl,:) yeah i had a nice xmas so far. yeah it worries me about nutes. as i killed my last plants with too much food. ive only added 1ml of nute in 1 litre of water. they all look ok. im tempted to add more. but im nervous. will the nutes make em grow faster.:confused: sorry if that seems a silly question. i only ask cause they are growing really fast anyway without much food.

oh and will i need to change the bulbs for the auto's..at present i have 4 200watt blue spectrum fluo's...will i need to change them to the red bulbs. :confused:

4u2sm0ke said:
Love the Nails

Bash your fingernails with a hammer and you can have the same colour nails 4u2 ;)

Hello AMU :)

Beautiful Handwriting.

Felt pen or fountain?

I found Santa, he did have a gift he forgot to leave you, he says thanks.

When are you expecting to harvest the Lows?

evil_santa.jpg

hi hippy how are you today ..im glad you like my handwriting. i aim to please...if thats santa:eek: im glad he never dropped me off any smokes!....ill do without, ide rather smoke cat poo, than him come down my chimney! eeewww.....anyway back to buisness, the lows are 4wks old. so hopefully end of january is my time to harvest ;) .oh and a hammer bashed over every nail...is a bit drastic to acheive that shade of colour...i just use nail varnish...its less painfull:p

allmashedup said:
thanks for stopping by ukgirl,4u2+crazy....hope your all well.:) yes ive got 2 fans blowing gently they sit in front of the wardrobe 1 on the floor and 1 on a box to raise it up a bit. yeah crazy i had a feeling i needed to start on the flowering nutes...i just wanted to check first. as im new still to this.:p thanks for all your advice tho.;)

:ciao: Girly grower..I am Fantastic thanks..ok one more question..hehe..what are we useing for reflective material on walls? and IMO..I would leave one blue spetrum bulb in there..but most deff mostly Red..Keep us posted..But most of all KEEP M GREEN:D :bolt::bong:

Hey allmashedup I will be pulling up a chair and doing the :watchplant: with ya.
Here is some more GREEN MOJO for your girls just to help them keep that sweet look.

hi duck.:) thanks for stopping by:aok: ...and hi again 4u2 ive got white myler on the sides, back, and floor of the wardrobe. i didnt think i needed it. but brought some anyway, and :holysheep: that stuff blinds me now its sooo bright. it made a massive difference. so im glad i got some..so you think if i had 1, 200watt blue and 1, 200watt red spectrum that would be better. i was gonna leave it with just the blue...but if it definatly needs a red well ill just have to buy one and put it in. its just that ive only just brought the blue ones. and im a bit low on money cause of xmas. can it wait or do i need a red one fast?

it can wait but get one as soon as you can...in gflower needs the red spctrum..as to not confuse the plant..Hope this helps..

actually, with the auto's... they will still flower in the blue spectrum, just not as nicely... and, if I remember correctly (from reading on auto's...) it is recommended that they be flowered in the veg lighting hours... now if this means to use the blue or red spectrum, I'm not sure... it's just the hours that it mentioned, I think.

for myself, when I did some auto's, I simply left them to flower in the veg box with the rest of my young'ns under the MH (when I was still using it) and then the CFL's.

so... if you still need to veg other plants while the auto's flower (assuming only one grow box that u can use), you can leave it in the cab and it will be fine.:)

if I haven't confused you enough already, just let me know and I can explain better.... :p

hi crazy,:) thanks for popping by..and yeah i think i understand, all in all your saying that the auto's will be ok under the blue spectrum bulb, they flower anyway. i have them on 18/6 lighting. thanks for your advice . i will be leaving them under the veg bulbs this time. just to see how they get on. then i might introduce a red one when im more flush.:p

I am wanting to grow the Autos myself. Pulling up a chair.:D

hi cowboy :) thanks for popping by. yeah im excited about growing these auto's myself. this is my 1st time growing them. so its all new to me also. i cant wait to see how much bud they give me.:D

hey allmashed up ,,,i flowered my autos in the vegging box ,,but i did supplememnt 1 of them under the hps during the day and back to the veg box at the night period ,,,,,,if you can i would most definatley get them under some red spectrums ,,it will make a world of diffrence :p

look at the link its uk based and pretty cheap for a hps 400 £42
just a bit of simple diy and your away
hxxp://www.scldirect.co.uk/floodlights/high-pressure-sodium-son-.html

allmashedup said:
hi cowboy :) thanks for popping by. yeah im excited about growing these auto's myself. this is my 1st time growing them. so its all new to me also. i cant wait to see how much bud they give me.:D

I will be watching and waiting myself. Like I said I am going to grow some Autos. I really like the idea of staggering grows in the same grow room and lighting from start to finish. I was told the Lowryder#2 was a good one and had low oder.

hi everyone:) , thanks to all of you that are popping by to watch my 3rd attempt..and wow ukgirl thanks lots for that web address for the lighting. i couldnt beleive how reasonable the prices were..i paid over £140 for my 400watt hps.:eek: so im well pleased thanks again. im gonna be buying a 200watt compact fluo red spectrum bulb in the next week or so. to help them a bit. also ive took a few more pics.as you can tell from looking at the 1st 3 pics, i noticed today that a couple of the leaves have little bit of brown on the tips. these are the blueberry cheese..the rest of the pics apart from the last1 are of the autos..they all look good. the last pic is a blueberry...shes been poorly too. its a bit puzzling as ive not done anything different to her and she looks like this .all the plants are now 4wks and 4 days old. i cant beleive that this has happened.:confused: as ive only gave them 1ml of nute's in 1 litre of water. twice. nightmare! or is the browning from something else...i dont know...what do you think?

Maybe it is just a strain thing, since the rest look so nice. I don't know it is just a thought.

could be a clump of "N" in soil too..I wouldnt worrie about it..keep an eye on them..thats how I detirmine the feed for them..yellow tips then back off the strength a bit the yellow tips give an indicator that Plant is at it max nute level..IMO..Hope this helps KEEP M GREEN :bolt::bong:

looks good bro.take care of them babies.good luck on the grow.sorry about the bro bit.i stand corrected.lol

Latest posts

Back