allmashedup`s 3rd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last pic is a pH problem... My blueberry were the same way when they were small, They liked a higher pH then recommended. I am hydro so I was running 5.6, I bumped it up to 6.0 and the problem went away. Since you are soil I would run a 6.8 or 6.9.

hello everyone :) its new years day today here in the uk...happy new year to all my friends :aok: ...here at mp.
well i thought ide update my journal. i havnt been around for a few days due to being tired out from work..it seems everyone and i mean everyone wants a haircut for the new year...i dont think there is anyone left in our area that will need a cut now for a few weeks..weve done em all!!! well as you can see from the pics my ladies are growing brilliantly this time. they all look healthy..even the 2 that i thought were not gonna pull thru. pic 1+2 were the poorly ones..pic 3 are my lowryder #2 babies 2 days old. pic 4 is annie.(blueberry) i took a side shot of her cause i wanted to show you all how bushy she is..this is a good thing right? pic 5 is laura she is(auto lowryder#2)she is flowering and smells lovely! pic 6 is amy another auto..altogether i have 5 blueberry and 7 autos...as far as i can tell 5 of the autos are female and are flowering they are week 4..im well happy. ive ordered a 250watt red spectrum bulb today. so that should be here in a couple of days time. and i will update again then. ;)

Your grow is looking nice:aok: and that Blueberry is looking major sweet:aok::aok:

:ciao: AMU...your doing a wonderful job...and yes that bush is a good thing..she is loving what you are doing..keep it up..and you will be Blessed with a great Harvest..Thanks for shareing with us:bolt::bong:

:) hi 4u2..thanks for dropping by..yeah annie is really bushy. they all are really. they all are really liking these new lights.

hi andy.:) thanks for popping by to check out my grow. yeah the autos are a fantastic choice. this is the 1st time ive had a go at growing them. im impressed so far.:D you should give them a go you wont be disapointed.

hello everyone. :)
well i just had a look at all my ladies. and i noticed that on annie who is on pic 1.who is a auto lowryder#2 she is 4wks old. she is flowering. and all the tiny leaves on the very top are twisted...is this ok..also she is 5 inch tall. how big do you think she will be at 9 weeks..i know thats a tough question...its just i thought they would be a little taller thats all.:eek: thanks everone:p

Sorry but I can't answer your questions. I have never grown any autos or lowryders, But they look ok to me

:ciao: looks to be flowering Girl..Keep it up..I believe Melissa..UKgirl420..Thorn..grow autos..so maybe one will be allong..If i was to stab at it i would say twice the size she is now..have you the room? if not may want to look into "LST". But your plants are looking Beautifull:heart:

:bolt::bong:

amu i cannot see any pic? where they go ,,,:eek:
i found i was dissapionted in the height i got from lr2 not many got taller than 10 inches but if you take a look at richybs thread they are very impressive ,,,grandaddy toke also puts out some beautys ,,,,time 4 me take a smoke :48:

from my experience... nothing, on average, ever gets as big as the claims....

buuuttt...that could also be that I'm just a Hick grower... no offense, buddy ;)...:cool:

well ive just logged on to my grow journal..and all my pictures have gone..oh no. :confused: i must of pressed something i shouldnt have pressed..thats me all over..what a ding bat.:eek: .im gonna post some more now and see what happens

DSC00979.JPG

DSC00933.JPG

DSC00935.JPG

allmashedup said:
well ive just logged on to my grow journal..and all my pictures have gone..oh no. :confused: i must of pressed something i shouldnt have pressed..thats me all over..what a ding bat.:eek: .im gonna post some more now and see what happens

Thanks for making me feel better:) I thought that only I did dingy stuff like that:)

Latest posts

Back