allmashedup`s 3rd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allmashedup

hello everyone, well here is the start of my 3rd grow. 1st went well. 2nd went terrible.
hope its lucky no 3 !:)
day 4 from germination
well my set up is :
canna proffesional plus soil mix+perlite.
tap water left to stand for 24hrs. then i ph it to bout 6.5.
under 2 small 40watt fluos.
i noticed on the 3rd seedling 1 of the first leaves has dropped off. it still has its caseing attatched too.
bit weird or what, thats never happened before.
ive got a 200watt enviralight fluo.
when can i put them under . will that light be a too intense?:confused:

pulling up my seat to watch :watchplant:

heres green mojo for healthy ladies

looking good so far :)

You will find the leaf hasnt dropped off, its curled up inside the casing stilll ;)

hi hippy, no the leaf has definatly dropped off. i took a look this morning and there it was on top of the soil:eek:
that has never happened before.
i hope it isnt a duff seed. it was a auto lowryder47.
and im really looking forward to growing an auto.:p

pulling up a seat :hubba:

Are those peat pots or fibre pots you got them seedlings in?

hi thorn.:) glad you dropped by.
they are in peat pots. i used them on my 1st grow, they worked perfect. no transplanting stress, have you used them before?

allmashedup said:
hi thorn.:) glad you dropped by.
they are in peat pots. i used them on my 1st grow, they worked perfect. no transplanting stress, have you used them before?

Hey yeah I have actually, I used both, I was asking because I had awful results when I used the fibre pots with my sunflowers and jalapenoes earlier in the year - they got coated in black mold, didn't break through with their roots and ended up dying :(

But the peat pots were great! Good choice ;)

hello everyone. hope your all well:)
here are some more pics of my babies. 2 lowryder autos. and 2 blueberry cheese. ive put some more into germ and will be posting pics as soon as they pop their heads.
they are now 11 days old from when they popped their seed.
im doing a few things different than my last 2 grows.
1st one is im ph ing the water im using. i thought it would be a pain in the botty, but as ive learned the hard way on my last grow. (they died)! :cry: ive sorted the ph thing out.
water im using is ph 6.5. ;)
how do you think they look for 11days old. they are so cute!
just like their momma. :D there i go blowing my own trumpet again. well someones gotta blow it. why not me.:rolleyes:

look about right on track. I will be watching from the interweb.

they look fine... the 2 on the right in the last pic look a tiny bit stretched but at this age you don't really need to worry about that as you can bury the stem when you repot :)

Well done :D

cute little seedlings u got there, allmashed :cool:

green mojo come'n at ya... ~~~~~

well today is christmas day, happy christmas everyone :)
ive just took some more pictures of my plants. pictures 1+2 is annie, she is a lowryder#2(auto)...picture 3 is lisa, picture 4 is clare. both blueberry cheese. i was well suprised when i took a look yesterday at annie, she has sprouted some little white pistels already. annie is 4 weeks old today from the 1st day i put her onto a papertowel to germ. clare is nearly 3 wks old. ive only fed them twice, with only a tiny bit of fert, cause i dont wanna over do it, as i killed my last grow, with over feeding..:doh: so im takin it easy on their mealtimes. now annie has started with them white thingies, should she be given a flowering food?...im also really pleased with my new light set up. ive got 4 200watt blue compact fluos. the ladies really like it. i plan on vegging clare + lisa under these till there ready, then putting them under the 400watt hps. annie and the rest will stay under till finished. i have 5 lowryders, and 5 blue cheese.....im well chuffed cause they look great. :p

:ciao: :clap: sounds like a Girl.:lama:.Those are looking very well..i have some sprouts leafs fall off too..they grew kinda funky...and are the first to be pulled..and Like thorn I Had terrable luck with the fiber pots..i used them this time with my white widow and ended up having to pull them out of the 3 gallon bag and cutt the bottoms off..the roors did not grow threw..The peat ones do brake down faster IMO..are these all autos? I am not familiar with them..and thorn or ukgirl420 will help there..I run my lights 24/0 in veg room and 12/12 in flower. Will you be so kind and give me more info on your setup? as I am not familiar with your first 2 grows..i start flower nutes when i put them under 12/12 light cycle...Well I have Rambled on long enough..Ill grab my :bong1: and :watchplant: if you dont mind..

thanks for stopping by 4u2, yeah my set up keeps changing im forever trying to improve things, i seem to learn something new each day. set up for now is im growing 5 bluecheese, normal ones and 5 auto lowryders, from seed, picture 1 is my veg area, its in a wardrobe. pic 2 is the level with the auto lowryders. pic 3 is the blueberry cheese normal ones. pic 4 is another 3 auto lowryder#2 seeds germinating, 2 have popped already 1 day! and pic 5 is all i have left to smoke, ive ran out.:( ill have to buy some to get me by. god thats so depressing. santa never left me any, i asked him to drop me some off, but no....nasty santa.:cry:

looking good :watchplant: allmashedup :48:

dont feel bad i had to go and buy too :cry:

Sorry to hear thats all you have AMU...but I will help you never have to buy again..and will have an abundance of weed..Love the Nails :hubba: Looking good...And Santa will come threw next year..you will have stocking stuffed with HOME GROWN..:rofl: as Im looking at the pics i dont see a fan in there ..is there one i dont see? and if not..we want one. It builds strength to the stalk..for those Fat budds comeing..Im going to smoke my Bong Now:bolt::bong:

if you got pistils showing, allmashed... give'er the flowering food:aok:

just start off light... but I think you already know that....;) :cool:

thanks for stopping by ukgirl,4u2+crazy....hope your all well.:) yes ive got 2 fans blowing gently they sit in front of the wardrobe 1 on the floor and 1 on a box to raise it up a bit. yeah crazy i had a feeling i needed to start on the flowering nutes...i just wanted to check first. as im new still to this.:p thanks for all your advice tho.;)

Latest posts

Back