allmashedup`s 3rd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi duck,:) how are you today? yeah im a nightmare with that kind of stuff..i think oh i wonder what that button does:stoned: ....oh bugger thats what it does!:doh: ON NO !!!..

pcduck said:
Thanks for making me feel better:) I thought that only I did dingy stuff like that:)

:giggle: Guilty!!!!:eek:

KEEP IT UP allmashedup :lama:

allmashedup said:
hi duck,:) ..i think oh i wonder what that button does:stoned: ....oh bugger thats what it does!:doh: ON NO !!!..

Oh my I have done that so many times. I am considering not calling it me being dingy but my adventurous spirit:aok: That works for me and it bolsters my self esteem:rofl:

yeah duck :) i definatly agree with you...lets all press what buttons we like..lets venture into that unknown world of ( if i pressed this button what would happen):confused: ..i was in my freinds new car the other day..and it happened again. (there was this button)...oh and you guessed it. i pressed it...i kept my mouth shut cause i knew i shouldnt have pressed it ! and freind would get mad if they knew...a flashing light appeared on the dashboard..and she panicked and drove straight to a garage to see what it was..i just acted dumb.(which wasnt too difficult):rolleyes: ..she still doesnt know it was me that pressed it.:D

:rofl: That is a funny story :rofl: What did that button do? and did she get it fixed?

Button button who has the button, I think this was a childrens game at one time.

i forgot to mention what that silly button did;) ....it opened the boot of her car..and everytime we went over a bump in the road which was every second. cause most of the roads in the uk are like driving on the moon!:eek: ..anyway it just kept on banging so she thought one of her wheels was gonna fly off or something...i thought "oh dont be such a drama queen" the wheels arnt just gonna fly off!...well they might have done if ide have found the button that did that! :evil:

allmashedup said:
yeah duck :) i definatly agree with you...lets all press what buttons we like..lets venture into that unknown world of ( if i pressed this button what would happen):confused: ..i was in my freinds new car the other day..and it happened again. (there was this button)...oh and you guessed it. i pressed it...i kept my mouth shut cause i knew i shouldnt have pressed it ! and freind would get mad if they knew...a flashing light appeared on the dashboard..and she panicked and drove straight to a garage to see what it was..i just acted dumb.(which wasnt too difficult):rolleyes: ..she still doesnt know it was me that pressed it.:D

:rofl:

:rofl:......Don't tell anybody I drive around quite a bit with that open. The button for my gas cap is right next to it...I always end up pushing the wrong one or both then I don't close it.:rofl: I also have forgotten more gas caps at the service stations then I care to mention..:)

Hey duck...remind me not to let allmashedup enter my time machine..There are way to many buttons for her.:giggle:

here duck annd allmashedup.freshly packed :bong1: oh and theres no buttons on it:rofl: other then the lighter button

Good Day!!!

pcduck said:
:rofl:......Don't tell anybody I drive around quite a bit with that open. The button for my gas cap is right next to it...I always end up pushing the wrong one or both then I don't close it.:rofl: I also have forgotten more gas caps at the service stations then I care to mention..:)

Thats funny...I do the same thing...My truck release is next to my gas tank door..and when pulling up to get gas i pull the wrong one ..and truck flies open..Duck...do you ever go back and get your gas cap?:rolleyes: I laugh when i see people drive off with the cap on the top of their car..i smoke my pipe and say " wow he/she has way to much on mind" or maybe they just finnished hitting their pipe too..:lama:

4u2sm0ke said:
Thats funny...I do the same thing...My truck release is next to my gas tank door..and when pulling up to get gas i pull the wrong one ..and truck flies open..Duck...do you ever go back and get your gas cap?:rolleyes: I laugh when i see people drive off with the cap on the top of their car..i smoke my pipe and say " wow he/she has way to much on mind" or maybe they just finnished hitting their pipe too..:lama:

:rofl: ....I have done it so many times that I just look around when I fuel up in order to find someone else cap that was left behind. A good place to look is on top of the pumps.:aok:

What is going on in Denver 4u2sm0ke fired Shanenhan????

right then cause ive deleted the pics from my journal :doh: (not on purpose) i might add. ive decided to load some more on.:p

DSC00982.JPG

DSC00983.JPG

DSC01010.JPG

DSC01015.JPG

DSC01014.JPG

Hey You need a room mate Girl? Cause i would like to :watchplant: 24/7 they are HOT:heart:

Duck....It was time 4 him to go...well Respected Tho..

hello everyone..:) ...i hope your all well
here are some more pics.
pic 1 is nicola. she is a blueberry cheese she is 4 weeks old.
pic 2 is lisa. she is a blueberry she is 5 weeks old.
pic 3 is laura. she is auto lowryder#2 she is 5 weeks old.
pic4 is sam she is blueberry. and is also 4 weeks old but she is so small cause she nearly died. but then got better.
pic 5 was sam at 3wks.
pic 6. is sadie. she is auto low#2 and is 4 wks old
pic 7. is a side veiw of sadie.
pic 8. is annie. she is an auto low #2 and is 6 weeks old.
pic 9. is a close up shot of laura.
pic 10. pic of bottom shelf in waredrobe

amy in pic no 10. is looking a bit stretched. she has grown 5inch in 3 days!..but the buds on her arnt doin much. is there any reason for this.
also my new red spectrum bulb came today. i hope them ladies like it
i would appreciate feedback from everyone about amy. she looks bit odd.:confused:

DSC01017.JPG

DSC01021.JPG

DSC01022.JPG

DSC01023.JPG

DSC00998.JPG

DSC01026.JPG

DSC01028.JPG

DSC01031.JPG

DSC01037.JPG

DSC01035.JPG

allmashedup said:
hello everyone..:) ...i hope your all well
here are some more pics.
pic 1 is nicola. she is a blueberry cheese she is 4 weeks old.
pic 2 is lisa. she is a blueberry she is 5 weeks old.
pic 3 is laura. she is auto lowryder#2 she is 5 weeks old.
pic4 is sam she is blueberry. and is also 4 weeks old but she is so small cause she nearly died. but then got better.
pic 5 was sam at 3wks.
pic 6. is sadie. she is auto low#2 and is 4 wks old
pic 7. is a side veiw of sadie.
pic 8. is annie. she is an auto low #2 and is 6 weeks old.
pic 9. is a close up shot of laura.
pic 10. pic of bottom shelf in waredrobe

amy in pic no 10. is looking a bit stretched. she has grown 5inch in 3 days!..but the buds on her arnt doin much. is there any reason for this.
also my new red spectrum bulb came today. i hope them ladies like it
i would appreciate feedback from everyone about amy. she looks bit odd.:confused:

:ciao: which one is amy?

hi 4u2:) and smokin mom:) ... she is in pic 10. the one in the middle. she is really stretchy. and the buds are a bit sparse. oh and she is pic 5.i got their names muddled up.

Your garden is looking great allmashedup :aok:

Latest posts

Back