almost done and yellowing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterblaster26

Reaction score
so my friend has a WW that is 2 weeks from harvest and the fan leaves are starting to get really yellow. everything was fine until a couple days ago. He has been useing FF tiger bloom but stopped a week ago to ensure that it wouldnt taste like chemicals. I think it might be lack of nutes but not sure. I dont want to tell him to give it a dose of nutes and make his one plant he has taste bad when he cuts it. any ideas or opinions. I asked him if he could take a picture n send it to be but no dice

this happens after flushing. Usually flushing takes place during the last week. Your friend is doing the right thing, the weed will be clean after a two week flush.

from what i've read its normal for the leaves to turn yellow toward the end of flowering. its the plant feeding on them. i could be wrong with out pics its hard to say. good luck

thats what it seems. the buds are lookin healthy but the fan leaves are just turning yellow. the only problem is he has 2 weeks left n most of the fan leaves have started yellowing, he just doesnt want the buds to start doing that cause they look so good now

i would feed for one more week then cut back nutes the last week of flowering and maybe let her go a few extra days , feeding with plain water the last week or so of flower. i think he jumped the gun on feeding with plain water...

that normal on the plant on flowering stage due to it use all their reserve for those flowers good luck and peace out

Like slowmo and 3patas say, the plants eatin up the nitrogen out of the leaves is normal, no worrys. Grow on and be safe.:goodposting:

Latest posts

Back