Almost Time - Closet Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well thanks for the heads up man, we will see. I dont think it should be to bad for me, I understand how a carbon filter wouldnt totally fix the smell in a grow tent...but im only going to have 1 or 2 plants MAX....I think it should serve its purpose :D

headband said:
you will still smell weed, i can promise you that, opening to water, its not air tight and you will need fresh oxygen if you have it air tight. I dont know, i open my house door and can smell my 2 plants in the backroom attic. Idk about a home made carbon filter cus my buddy has a grow tent with a real one and i still smell it when i walk in his room. just head up to what your getting into smell wise later on.

yea i have 2 plants and they sure do reek. They are indoor plants which look like outdoor plants cus their size, but buds are are resiny and dank it smells up the whole house

I was out in my garage and actually found alot of things...I have a new design. This one will save me money, a nice amount.

1) Carbon Scrubber
2) 4inch inline fan
3) Gladware dish (what AK is using ;))
4) Fan
5) 3x 26watt (100watt) CFL's
6) 120 mm intake fan
7) Ghanja

Tomorrow I am going to get really high and make up the supplies list :bong2:

design two.jpg

Nice idea man!
Only thing is, is the problem of, will it be big enough? Even 2 plants max will be pushing it surely?

Whats the size of the box again (im sure its mentioned before, but im blinded by dope...) ?

Sebstarr said:
Nice idea man!
Only thing is, is the problem of, will it be big enough? Even 2 plants max will be pushing it surely?

Whats the size of the box again (im sure its mentioned before, but im blinded by dope...) ?

You'd be surprised how MJ can be grown. My space for 1 plant is 15 inch cubed but i know people on here have done a lot smaller!

Latest posts

Back