Aloha from Puna Hawaii

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puna bud

Reaction score
Aloha!!!!!

How are all you folks doing out there in Cannabisland? You can call me "Puna Bud". I plan to show you folks thru pictures our three to four different growing seasons in one year!
I will basically cover the ups & downs of growing outdoors in Paradise. From start to finish. I will cover every aspect of my grow, and in the process I will be posting many beautiful picks of my island too. I even try to get pics of rip offs in action, and of course the Big steel birds trying to find my plots too!

Plus I want the chance to meet other cannabis enthusiast here too, and hear your stories too!

a hui hou,

Puna Bud

uwe bra,
My cover is blown !!! LOL
Mahalo nui loa na ho'olaule'a me la kaua. Your going to like it here, good howlee's all over. Read the few rules if you can, easy to go with dude. Welcome to the site man.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

KingKahuuna said:
uwe bra,
My cover is blown !!! LOL
Mahalo nui loa na ho'olaule'a me la kaua. Your going to like it here, good howlee's all over. Read the few rules if you can, easy to go with dude. Welcome to the site man.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

Hey, howzit King Kahunna,

Wow cuz, how long you been a member here? Over 1900 post!?!? Are you living in the islands currently? my wife shot these pics last week at about 30 minutes from our home.

volcano.jpg

IMG_6891.jpg

Welcome Puna bud can't wait to see your grows!!

Hello. I am new as well. Every one is quite welcoming. :)

wellcome bro, take it easy an lets see some of the grows. back in the day, i use to get my grade from the islands my sis was dateing a guy from there. some killer herb over there, i know i grew up smoking it lol

Cool pics.

:ccc: :farm: :ccc: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :ccc: :farm: :ccc:

Gb

well, here in Puna, if things are done right . You can have four grow seasons in one year! This pic is of my short season. WE call it "90 day wonder weed", and it's just that too! I planted these girls back in Oct. I will harvest at next full moon!

backyard nuggut.jpg

backyard stash.jpg

backyard stash 1.jpg

Wow nice shots! Welcome friend! Hawaii is one of the major places I wish to travel, especially Oahu (yes I am a fan of Lost). So do you grow just outside I take it? Hope you enjoy your stay here :D

Welcome to the site. Glad to have you here, your pics look great.

Latest posts

Back