Amateur bud pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CatFish

well this is my 1st crop thanks for all the help will be cutting sunday.

Amature my Azz...:stoned:...Id vote #5 to be on top right corner:aok:

Well Done CatFish...be sure let us know if she smokes a great as she looks

:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
Amature my Azz...:stoned:...Id vote #5 to be on top right corner:aok:

Well Done CatFish...be sure let us know if she smokes a great as she looks

:48:

I agree, looks top-notch.

xlimited said:
Whats the Strain? very nice pics!

White Castle I believe..and He/she nailed it...right out the gate...I gots me a NEW Best friend now:D

:ciao: GrowDude

3 white castle and 2 aurora indica :icon_smile: :icon_smile: thanks all for the nice words but this is my 1st grow

PS i been stalking this form and learning it all here so thanks everyone

Be members like yual fireside make these fires warm and invitin thank yual fur that pilgrem ;)

BWD

Nice job brother CatFish....I grew some Nirvana White Castle that the wife and I just loved. Good pain relief for my lower back and helped me get some solid sleep. Wish I had been better at keeping a cut but I seem to do that all the time. :). So many strains and not enough time. :D

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Be members like yual fireside make these fires warm and invitin thank yual fur that pilgrem ;)

BWD
thankyou make me feel good nice to find a form thats helpful and nice.

Hamster Lewis said:
Nice job brother CatFish....I grew some Nirvana White Castle that the wife and I just loved. Good pain relief for my lower back and helped me get some solid sleep. Wish I had been better at keeping a cut but I seem to do that all the time. :). So many strains and not enough time. :D
Thanks yup thats what this for lower back hope it works ;)

What're your trichs looking like? I see those white pistils on top and think maybe a tiny bit more time? Course it depends on the high you want I go super mature personally. That is an awesome first or tenth grow. Are you still feeding nitro those leaves are green. Planning on flushing or halting food?

Well done!!! Give us your tips (light distance, etc.)! You lucky dog!

What're your trichs looking like?
Exactly! Please tell. My Pure AK, OG look like yours but triches are clear on all four plants and pistils have been brown for some time. (Last four crops triches never turned color! And produced nothing except body high! I don't get it!)

(My AK and OG are below. Fan leaves burned recently from lights. Into 10th-11th week and getting nervous.)

IMG_2598a1.jpg

IMG_2601a1.jpg

I waited to cut trichs was at 40% amber . i run 2 600 watt cool tubes hps in a 3x6 closet i built . feed up till cut.

Your an expert cannabis planter! :rolleyes: Legally-sanctioned weed sounded like a fantasy just a few years back. Now, lawmakers are considering ways to tax the sought after marijuana, on both federal and state amounts.

Welcome fireside pilgrem be it yur first post here might warn ya that folk these parts aint to be clickin to links posted in threads they frown on it here. Just thought ya might want to kows before folk start jumpin up and down ;)

BWD

Catfish. That is an amazing first grow.. WOW. congratulations. Looks like you nailed it. Way to go. enjoy~

Latest posts

Back