Amsterdam/Canabis Cup 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bono

Reaction score
Hey all,

We are planning our FIRST trip to Amsterdam. We'll be landing in london on saturday the 17th and taking the ferry over I beleive sunday night. We're looking for any advice/tips on where to stay and what to see or anything else you guys can help with. Thanks. We'd like to get a hotel near the actual event if possible.

Heh, might be packed out. I'm sure all the judges stay at a near hotel and many people prolly stays there, but look up where it's at and all in amsterdam, look on google or something for a hotel close to that part. See if it's booked and what not is the best advice i could give you. But grats man, i hope you enjoy your stay in amsterdam and smoke lots of high quality weed! =) Best wishes. And of course, when you get back you must share some details.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

My husband and I booked our trip through Wakenbake Travel Company... we got a great deal on hotel, airfare, and judges passes, along with a LOAD of cool goodies like new bongs and pipes and such. See if you can get a partial deal with them on a hotel or something and perhaps they can help ya out.

~Metalchick

have a blast,,,,be carefull ,,,,,p,l,r

sounds like fun,its always been a dream of mine to goto amsterdam.I dont think id ever wanna leave!HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!

Thanks guys, wish you were all going too! Looks like we'll be staying near Damrak square(?) Its pretty close to the redlight district :hubba:. Rooms were CHEAP were looking at $380US for 3 nights! Thats double occupancy! I can not wait! We're only staying until thursday morning, after that Berlin and Paris then back to London to fly back to the crappy states!

Latest posts

Back