Amsterdam closing up shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godspeedsuckah

Godspeed out!
Reaction score
hxxp://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3278908&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/

I wonder if this will happen.

Stupid ignorant basterds. Probably have never taken a puff in they life. I hate ppl like this, they think marijuana can turn u insane lol:joint:..and crime has gone down in amsterdamn since the legalization of mj, haha i just watched a program on it. So idk what to say but screw them
:48:

I thought the original plan was to shut down a certain percentage of the coffee shops, but not all. Isn't that still the case?

fox news is a joke, at any moment the movement for marijuana gets stronger, they always put something out on tv to remind those conservatives out there how bad and corrupt. Everyone will get shot if marijuana was legalized.
If fox news is turned on your tv, do what they tell people every day, hide your children, and live in fear of that channel that is called "faux news".

If you want stuff to move forward we cant look ignorant and beligerant we have to acknowledge that were intellegent in not a forceful manner that the goverment may take as there downfall im sorry to say most politics wont risk there governments going into chaos to legalize marijuana

SwisherSweets said:
fox news is a joke, at any moment the movement for marijuana gets stronger, they always put something out on tv to remind those conservatives out there how bad and corrupt. Everyone will get shot if marijuana was legalized.
If fox news is turned on your tv, do what they tell people every day, hide your children, and live in fear of that channel that is called "faux news".

Regardless the fact remains that Amsterdam is going to take the Conservative road and start closing down shop. It doesn't matter who delivers the news, that is what's happening.

SwisherSweets said:

:yeahthat: I have a hard time believing ANYTHING that the news has to say, since most if not all are controlled by this government. It may be happening BUT it is probably not as bad as "Faux news" is claiming. Isn't "Red Light District" one of the main places to go in Amsterdam? I understood it as they where cutting back. I have always thought it strange that prostitution is in the same area? to me marijuana and prostitution in the same area as a "attraction" seems strange imo...

i just have to say i am by no means a liberal and i ******* hate bill o'reiley. he just has to be right in everything he says and wont even listin to valid points of the oppisition. its like he doesnt even hear anything but his own words.

Note to self, never post anything from fox news channel. I will try to find the same story on a different news site that isn't biased and leaning to one side of the political forum ;) OH WAIT that doesn't exist!!! Who'd a thunk it!!

hxxp://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081206/ap_on_re_eu/eu_netherlands_amsterdam_cleanup

Is yahoo news safe and middle of the road???

hxxp://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=6406712

Now ABC must pass the biased test.

Yes, common thread, but.... it is still controlled somehow... not saying it is not happening, I am SURE it has been very, very dilluted...;) JMHO;)

agreed. The problem is that they take a situation like Amsterdam (prostitution and marijuana "organized crime") and spin it so that we will never see legalization. It doesn't matter who is reporting it, this is what is happening as we speak and it is very sad and very disgusting.

i started watching this until i saw bill o'reilly.........next. what is with conservatives, not enough attention in high school?

as long as i got ma weed, screw the news, i'll watch discovery instead, tells me what is really happening, like whaling...

I don't believe anything the media says. I always try and read between the lines. The truth is always so well hidden, but if you look really hard and pay very close attention then you MIGHT get a gist of what is really happening.

Latest posts

Back