amsterdam coffee shops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippiehaze

Reaction score
Any suggestions on coffee shops? I would like to get some opinions based on the weed quality, price, and staff service. I have a trip planned for the end of the month and i don't want to waste my time or money in a shop thats not worth it. thanks!

Yeah,,go to Cali,,weed is great and it aint so dang far away. They have there own Amsterdam.:D

Dutch Flowers

Was always top of my list of Coffee Shops to visit, my wife also liked it.

Grey Area

was also an excellent hang out, still got the t shirt ;) but the wife didn't like it there....:(

It's been more than a while since I last visited the Dam but theses are for sure the 1st two coffee shops I'd hit up....:aok:

:ciao:

514904811_1e35733488.jpg

50145-Grey-Area-Coffee-Shop-0.jpg

Man I'd love a holiday. Amsterdam would be sweet, could drive the whole way around Europe. Jamaica would also be good fun I'd say.

What's the go with cali? Just more socailly excepted?

Down under they have a town called Nimbin in NSW like that, slowly being shut down though.

As Bud.Uncle said, Grey Area was also one of my favorites. They had the best herb, but ya, a really small place. More of a grab your herb and split type place. They carry the DNA genetics line of herb.

Barneys was also a great place. We hit it up for breakfast every morning. They had the BOMB Diesel.

Those two places were the big stand out coffe shops.

well, I am currently living in germany so technically Cali is way out of the way. Amsterdam is just 2 hours from my town and my family is coming to europe to visit and that is a meeting point. thanks uncle buddy i will check those placs out.

hippiehaze said:
well, I am currently living in germany so technically Cali is way out of the way. Amsterdam is just 2 hours from my town and my family is coming to europe to visit and that is a meeting point. thanks uncle buddy i will check those placs out.

Woops,,sorry Bro. OK,,Amsterdam it is. Wish I were there. Never been outside my own Country..Must be way cool though. Have fun. Smoke one for Cowboy will ya.;) Seriously,,toke one for me,,and say this is for the Moron who said go to Cali.:D

CowboyBudsky said:
Yeah,,go to Cali,,weed is great and it aint so dang far away. They have there own Amsterdam.:D

Thats not what he asked about is it..:rolleyes: lol please do remember that not everyone on this site is from the USA ;)

Not been to the dam myself yet, but am hoping to towards the end of this year maybe. If your search online there are quite a few coffee shop reviews :)

Thorn said:
Thats not what he asked about is it..:rolleyes: lol please do remember that not everyone on this site is from the USA ;)

Not been to the dam myself yet, but am hoping to towards the end of this year maybe. If your search online there are quite a few coffee shop reviews :)

Did ya miss my last post?;) Ya know the one where I said
Woops,,sorry Bro.

no i didn;t miss it, but it does bug me that so many americans think thats as far as the world goes lol

Thorn said:
no i didn;t miss it, but it does bug me that so many americans think thats as far as the world goes lol

I just went and reread Cowboybudskys 1st post. Don't see how it implies that he thinks that's as far as the world goes Thorn. :p Who's the one making generalizations now? :giggle:

But perhaps if the original poster would have indicated which part of the world he lived in, things may have been answered a bit differently. ;)

No probs, it's all good.

:D

haha, leave out the smarminess mom, we know you don't like me ;)

no I never said he did, I said I was generally annoyed at how americans assume a new person or someone who doesn't say is from the states.

And why would someone need to state where they are in the world to ask about coffeeshops in amsterdam? I think you'll find he did assume he was closer to the states by saying what he did about cali. I'm not making an argument, just stating a point :)

Thorn,,I really didnt mean anything by it. I have never been to another Country. I think it would be really cool to meet you and check out your Country. I am not one who thinks I am better then anyone.
If you knew me,, you would know,,that I believe that we(Humans) are just that,,, Humans,,,,,, A living Organizm that has Evolved into the Dominant Species on "THIS Planet". Thats It. NO more No Less.
You and I are the same,,I dont care where you live. I have never been Prejudice. I like everybody untill they give me a reason not to,,Dont care what Nationality or Color you are.:D Personaly,,I thought you were a very good grower and have some very good information.Sorry ya didnt take to me.Is it the Biker thing,,, or ya just dont like Americans in Paticular?:rolleyes:

hehe Cowboy, don;t worry its all good I like ya, just get my back up about peoples assumptions tis all. I tend to do that, but i'm working on it with therapy lol

I'm not much of a grower, I wish I could do more than I am and really see what I can be capable of, but I guess I try. lol I like bikers, members of my family and my fella's family are bikers and I do like tattoos and hairiness that tend to go with the bikes anyway :D Sometimes americans annoy me, but most of the ones I met when I went over there just one time when i was 14 were really nice. So I can;t say much for this country as if you did come over here you'd probably be disgusted my a lot of the attitudes over here. It really gets me down sometimes, but i'm having to re-train my mind to know its not my problem. Ahh I dunno, we're a funny species really :)

i was in amsterdam for a week during the cannabis cup,
it was a great trip,it took a week to recover!
while i was there, me and a friend went to just about every coffiee shop in amsterdam central,
but some of the best places are
hill st blues (you can buy big deals there 16g zero zero 50euro)
stones's cafe (small but very good selection and nice people wight widow 7.50/g)
and abraxas (nice place good weed and good hot coco's!)
get the "smokers guide" its sold in most shops over there and its only a few euro.

Thorn said:
hehe Cowboy, don;t worry its all good I like ya, just get my back up about peoples assumptions tis all. I tend to do that, but i'm working on it with therapy lol

I'm not much of a grower, I wish I could do more than I am and really see what I can be capable of, but I guess I try. lol I like bikers, members of my family and my fella's family are bikers and I do like tattoos and hairiness that tend to go with the bikes anyway :D Sometimes americans annoy me, but most of the ones I met when I went over there just one time when i was 14 were really nice. So I can;t say much for this country as if you did come over here you'd probably be disgusted my a lot of the attitudes over here. It really gets me down sometimes, but i'm having to re-train my mind to know its not my problem. Ahh I dunno, we're a funny species really :)

I wish I had the Money to visit your Country. I have always wanted to see other places besides mine.:rolleyes:
Well,,I am hairy(my wife gives me hard time(22yrs):D I have retired my COLORS,, and am very happy,, chillen out with my Ole Lady and our Personal Grow.
Yes Americans can sometimes think they are the only ones,,,,BUT,,I have seen that from all types of PPL from all over the World.. I live in Florida.:bong: And I love it. Never been to Florida,,untill I moved here from Texas, 3 yrs ago.
Anyway,,good to see we are cool. I hate getten on the bad side of Females,,and I dont care where they are from.:bolt:

thought you might like to see some pics of my amsterdam trip!

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=100055&stc=1&d=1234386270

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=100056&stc=1&d=1234386270

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=100057&stc=1&d=1234386270

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=100058&stc=1&d=1234386295

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=100059&stc=1&d=1234386295

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=100060&stc=1&d=1234386295

a few tips,

dont bother with street dealers, there not worth the hassel,
just say no and walk past them,
there is a lot of undercover cops in the town center so smoking outside the cafe's is'nt a great idea,
watch for dodgey cafe's, its somtimes hard to tell but if in doubt make sure you cheak your dope before you leave the counter, or its tuff luck!
my friend got burnt with duff stuff! the guy did the old switch the bag trick!
and most of all have fun!

100_0685.JPG

100_0686.JPG

100_0688.JPG

100_0700.JPG

100_0704.JPG

100_0705.JPG

Thorn i saw your comment the other day and thought how rude you were to cowboy ,,then after seeing todays posts
[/haha, leave out the smarminess mom, we know you don't like me

no I never said he did, I said I was generally annoyed at how americans assume a new person or someone who doesn't say is from the states.

And why would someone need to state where they are in the world to ask about coffeeshops in amsterdam? I think you'll find he did assume he was closer to the states by saying what he did about cali. I'm not making an argument, just stating a point

whose we !

and people dont Need to state where they live but if they wish to someone may know of a cool legal coffee shop/club which they may also like to visit ,,,you know that thing called usefull info thats good to share ;)

and what point was you stating by calling someone s post smarmy ??? and people can have opionions without it being called an argument:p

hope everyone has a great day :48:

Man guys Im sorry,,I didnt mean to cause no trouble. Hell I was just messen with the guy. Besides I was stoned:ignore: Thought that it was OK on here amongst a bunch of Stonners.:D Crap,,are you kidding. I would love to go to Amsterdam. Me and my wife talk about it all the time. I just dont have the bucks.
Man those Pics above were great.:hubba:

And as far as I know,,Me and Thorn are Cool. My home is Open to her anytime. Me Ole Lady said,,come on down Girlfriend.

there is no trouble cowboy ,,,i was just responding to some comments that caught my attention :p that was my reasoning a bunch of stoners should be able to say anything without being told of for opinions or comments ,,,,,i was basically being a pot calling a kettle black ,,seeing thats what i saw in the comments i commented on :confused:
and :aok: on you and thorn ,,,as far as im aware me and her are 2 ,,:48:

Latest posts

Back