amsterdam coffee shops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol UKgirl I seem to have caused you some distress. sorry about that. I was merely stating my opinion from what I have witnessed here many a times and many other places on how people can be. I guess assumption becomes far to easy to do when stoned also hehe.

I get the impression you dislike me as well as mom, but not having a go, if you don't thats fine, we just don't get each others backs up :) Its all good.

Yea cowboy you and I are peachy :D in fact you are gonna let me come stay with you out there in florida kiddo! Just kiddin', we're all good.

Hope everyone is having a good day :D

Oh and. Something that was helpful to the nature of this thread.. thank you swift for those pictures. They are amazing so thanks for sharing :)

Wow, I am amazed at how off topic this thread went. Guys and girls who gave me INFORMATION ON COFFEE SHOPS IN AMSTERDAM, I appreciate it. swiftgt How long ago did you go to amsterdam? The laws prohibit sales of more than 5 grams per customer. And I do believe that the smokers guide is no longer, I looked up the site a few weeks ago and nothings change for almost 2 years. I was planning on getting one of those book because my sister has one from when she went in 2000. But the last one the website has is 07. Thanks for your help anyway.

:bong: Your amazed when talking to a bunch of Stonners online,,,and a few things get off topic? :rolleyes:
By the way,,What were we talking about.:hubba:

Thorn said:
lol UKgirl I seem to have caused you some distress. sorry about that. I was merely stating my opinion from what I have witnessed here many a times and many other places on how people can be. I guess assumption becomes far to easy to do when stoned also hehe.

I get the impression you dislike me as well as mom, but not having a go, if you don't thats fine, we just don't get each others backs up :) Its all good.

Yea cowboy you and I are peachy :D in fact you are gonna let me come stay with you out there in florida kiddo! Just kiddin', we're all good.

Hope everyone is having a good day :D

Oh and. Something that was helpful to the nature of this thread.. thank you swift for those pictures. They are amazing so thanks for sharing :)

Thorn the day i get distressed by a forum poster is the day i stop using the internet ,,:ignore:
i never said i didnt like you i just challenge some of your opinions and if that gets your back up thats cool too,,,,
:cool:
sorry to hear about your rat ,,i know how fond you was of them ;)

as for amsterdam coffee shops
my buddy went here last year
Coffeeshop La Paz
Stationsstraat 9 - 112042 LD http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/NHolland.html#Zandvoort
PazZ.jpg

said it was pretty cool and relaxed with good **** ,,and plans on going there again
enjoy your visit :48:

No no worries hun, I just get feelings and they usually tend to be right. Its good that you challenge me though, but please remember my intentions are good, just online things don't always come out how their meant, especially when your stoned and miss a few words!!

Thanks for your condolances about my rat. It was a big shock as she was in very good health and not too old or anything, she'd been out that day and was fine so yea it was a sad day. Just concentrating on making sure my other girl keeps occupied and happy :)

Have a good day :D

hippiehaze said:
swiftgt How long ago did you go to amsterdam? The laws prohibit sales of more than 5 grams per customer. And I do believe that the smokers guide is no longer, I looked up the site a few weeks ago and nothings change for almost 2 years. I was planning on getting one of those book because my sister has one from when she went in 2000. But the last one the website has is 07. Thanks for your help anyway.

i went for a week during the cannabis cup,great trip,
everyone has to go at least once!
yea i was looking at my copy of the smokers guide and it doesnt even have a print date on it, but most of the info in it is timeless anyway only the maps would need updating, id say get it anyway as i dont think theres another one avalable, and it is a good book. you even get free roach!
and yes the limit is 5grams but some places do group deals where they sell more then 5 grams, but only a few coffiee shops do this,hill st blues is one of them.
stay away from the pre rolled joints as most of the time its crap,
roll your own so you know whats in it and how much is in it!
dont be afrade to ask to see thr weed/hash but dont touch it unless you ask, and if your looking for the strongest stuff try stoners cafe as they do isolator gold rush in .5g tubs for 60euro expensive but worth it,

Latest posts

Back