Amsterdam Coffeeshop Reviews

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IRXMJ

Growing for Israel's Sick
Reaction score
I would like to ask the Admin or Moderators to create a section for individual threads of Amsterdam Coffeeshop reviews.

Thanks.

Its all down to what you prefer irx each person has different tastes so unless its say down to atmosphere/friendliness in each shop then i dont think its worth the trouble..

im sure they could all get the same weed more or less tbh i know certain have their own stuff but on the whole.

im a liteweight btw

lol

t4

Hi Bud,

OH BOY what a fun town...:rolleyes: The coffee shops that are paradise for me to hang out and get baked in might be a bit too relaxing for the youthful jetset crowd and the coffee shops that play LOUD techno BOOM sis BOOM sis BOOM sis BOOM sis muzik are a bit too manic for my likings... Different strokes 4 different folks...:ignore: And like Time4 sez some places have a better 'tude towards pot tourists than others. There are some very low key coffee shops that only locals tend to frequent and when you stumble into one of those you get some "oh god tourists! looks" tossed your way. Usually they are hanging out watching football (soccer) and I'll just check out the bud and maybe pick some up and be on my way...

I always love the Greenhouse location way out on Tolstraat.... Great bud, nice vibe. The Grey Area if you can get your foot in the door for the bud and not so much for the 12 x 12 standing room only atmosphere unless you happen to go on the rare occasions when it's slow. de Dampkring is much more central than the Tolstraat Greenhouse location and it comes to mind as one of my must go to coffee shop with nice vibe, great bud and KILLER hash... Their 'Dutch Moonshine' hash is mighty fine as well as any of the imported hash such as the Temple Ball black has... Nummy! but we're talking 'dank' first and foremost when it comes to my selections but after I get some good bud sometimes I'll go somewhere that's a nice atmosphere but maybe not the greatest smoke selection and I'll just have a beverage and chill. I usually make a beeline for the Super Silver Haze at the Greenhouse and then it doesn't matter WHERE I'm at to have fun...:joint:

Here's a lot of info on a UK website...:)

Change the XX to tt...;)

hXXp://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/

Have fun and be safe... Pickpockets are a big problem in A'dam so keep on your guard...:hubba:

Peace!:cool:

I just got back from 7 days in Amsterdam.

The problem with Coffeeshops is that you don't know that you really are getting what they say, because they also depend upon the growers/sellers to tell them it is WW, or Jack Herer, SSH, etc.

I have reviews of the weed I purchased, the attitudes of the proprietors, and I would like to post if there was a section created so that these reviews can be collected in one place.

I like the idea as well but why just not use this thread or start another thread for just the reviews. Do you want an official one or it stickied or something? Maybe it will be once the good info has been put in it. Go on and post your reviews, I'm interested.

Also, it kills me that any of these business owners and/or employees would be anything but helpful, educational and informative wanting to make sure your experience is well worth your visit but it happens a lot and we all should really think about if we should give that type of place any business any or not. I'm mean, this is how they make a living so why shoot yourself in the foot? I don't get it.
I grow Rx Medical Marijuana for Israel's Sick.

In Israel, all Rx Medical Marijuana is given ABSOLUTELY FREE-OF-CHARGE to Israel's sick each month.

This is awesome IRXMJ by the way. I didn't know that. Great work you are doing.

I have reviews of the weed I purchased, the attitudes of the proprietors, and I would like to post if there was a section created so that these reviews can be collected in one place.
why not post them here, in this thread. If enough interest is generated, maybe we could incorporate it into the seedbank forum, or sticky it somewhere appropriate.

Latest posts

Back