Amsterdam convenience store beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holdmyown

Where the bud at?
Reaction score
Hey all, was wondering if anyone would happen to know if the beans they sell in almost every convenience store/mart/souveniers shop in the dam are up to par? they are like half the price compared to buying it from a seedbank, but are they the real thing?

there probly hemp seeds for bird food, i see that here in canada,but i dont think ud want to grow hemp,no thc really

When you get to New York you can buy a ROLEX for $50 on the corner of 8th and 45th street .The guy told me he can sell that cheap cause he dosen't have to carry the same overhead as Tiffanys.

The houses in the Dam have reps to protect someone shilling tourists on a street corner is looking for a quick euro . Odds are his Gouda comes from Hoboken.

what? youre comparing a 50$ replica rolex which in reality cost $2,500 at the least for the real thing, to seeds that are half the price that they are in seedbanks in convenience stores?? btw u can pay 10 bucks for a replica rolex in chinatown, if thats your sorta thing

i took a trip to good ol mexico and found a rolex (folex)<so i thought for 25 $ so i was with my grandparents and my grandfather bought one later to come he was getting a new battery put in and found out it had 4 real diamonds in it

isnt it amazing how mistakes like this makes me want to buy fake name brands all the time

My Grandfather used to say "you'll never cheat yourself by buying the best."
You want to waste your money ,I can't stop you.
If you can't grok the sarcasim you probably won't be able to tell the difference in your seed purchase either.
Good luck

"if u cant grok the sarcasm" "shilling tourist" "gouda comes"
where are u from??? garden state under a rock?? man your damn vocabulary is a damn eyesore...go and tip cows or whatever the hell it is u do

holdmyown said:
"if u cant grok the sarcasm" "shilling tourist" "gouda comes"
where are u from??? garden state under a rock?? man your damn vocabulary is a damn eyesore...go and tip cows or whatever the hell it is u do

Hey Dude, don't come here and ask for help and get all arrogant, go to another site if that's your way. These people were trying to give ya a clue using an analogy, don't buy those seeds... Now be nice... :D

seriously hold my own, who do you thinks going to respond to your questions with that sort of a reply?
godtea said:
If you can't grok the sarcasim you probably won't be able to tell the difference in your seed purchase either.
hahahhaahahahahhahahahahh lmfao
why dont you go tip cowss:hubba: ? anyways, like ijmt said, dont buy them, and godtea said, you shilling tourist :laugh:

Latest posts

Back