Animal Planet, and the History Channel.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inmediusre

Reaction score
To be honest, I never really watched either of these until I became a so called stoner. I remember watching Animal Planet with my AWESOME grandpa back in the day when I was about 6 or so, but other than that.

than all of a sudden I start smoking pot and SHIT, these channels are great. I LOVE watching Animal Planet, and the History Channel is just fascinating, no matter what the show is.

I've noticed that getting high and watching these educational shows are sooo much more satisfying than getting high and watching shit like Full House (God rest its soul).

If you like that kind of stuff stoned. Try "The Most Extreme" on National Geographic. Some of the things these animals are capable of or do to survive is wild. They do a countdown of a certain catagory and find the most extreme one. Its great sober 10X better high. ;)

My father got me watching National Geographic and Mutual Of Omaha's Wild Kingdom when i was a kid and it stuck. I love watching those shows when i'm straight or high it really doesn't matter.

They are damn near the only channels worth anything on my 800 channel box of junk.

"Reality" TV...I get 2 PBS stations(thank gawd), FOX, and the local abc/cbs affiliates. That's IT. NOVA, Nature, and Sesame Street!!

Get out yer trusty TV Guide, open to any days TV listings.
Now put a check beside each show you'd be very interested in.
Bet there'll not be too many check marks..
We sure are bombarded with garbage nowadays..

It seems even the newscasts are of little substance. The same old propaganda each day keeping the population in perpetual fear.

Latest posts

Back