Another Noobie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you BBB - that is the the first question . How can you wait - wait - wait ?
While you wait, you will have plenty of time to browse this board and learn alot about this beautiful plant. Once you get those babies growing start up a journal so we can all follow along

You Gals & Guys are blowing my mind ! Here are my latest photos ... Will try to reply to all asap
Girl-Scout_1024a_s.JPG
AK-47_1024a_s.JPG
Girl-Scout_1024c_s.JPG
Moby-Dick_1024c_s.JPG
All-3_schrunk_crop.JPG

If that translates into something naughty, send me the English version!
Nope , its bang on . Aber Du kannst ruhig 'Du' zu mir sagen . I have the feeling that we are all friends here!

Attachments

• AK-47_1024c_s.JPG
    AK-47_1024c_s.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Moby-Dick_1024c_s.JPG
    Moby-Dick_1024c_s.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Girl-Scout_1024c_s.JPG
    Girl-Scout_1024c_s.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Girl-Scout_1024a_s.JPG
    Girl-Scout_1024a_s.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • All-3_schrunk_crop.JPG
    All-3_schrunk_crop.JPG
    969.7 KB · Views: 0
There are only two things I don't know . 1) How this forum works ... 2) How to grow pot !
So , to put you in the picture , as soon as I saw the 'tails' coming out of the seeds , I popped them all into some seed earth , and covered them . And that happened on day two! Was that wrong?

There are only two things I don't know . 1) How this forum works ... 2) How to grow pot !
So , to put you in the picture , as soon as I saw the 'tails' coming out of the seeds , I popped them all into some seed earth , and covered them . And that happened on day two! Was that wrong?
You did good The right way

Latest posts

Back