any golfers in the house?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aslan king

Mellow Fellow
Reaction score
Since winter never came, I have played 20+ rounds every month since october. I love shaping shots after a good bowl hit. My home course is hilly tight and quit. Great place to chill

Love golfing! Definitely don't fit the part, heavily tattooed and all. Get looks every time I go out. But regardless, it's super relaxing. Some Zen type ish.... Seriously, hitting a tiny ball, with a metal stick, 400 yards, in give or take 5 hits, into a small hole in the ground..... Gotta be on the level to have the focus and patience, hahaha

I'll hit a few around the course usually I shoot 66 everytime time
18 holes
18 balls
18 joints
12 clubs wrapped around the trees

:p

I went twice. I can never find my ball after I hit it. Peeps get mad when you go whackin balls that aint yours. lol I did hit one 2 feet from the hole on a par 3 once though.

"Win-Ter"??

Is that a new app i havent heard of for jailbreak?

Here in California I have not heard this term. But I do golf year round

:rofl:

I'm high as a mofo, and threads like this make me love this place even more. Gets my mind thinkin, is that old grey haired dude at the range OG kushman? :rofl:

If you see the squirrels wearing hardhats you know I'm on the course

Used to own a course....glad I don't have to get up at 4am every morning now! Do already miss the place, though, summer won't be the same.

aslan king said:
Since winter never came, I have played 20+ rounds every month since october. I love shaping shots after a good bowl hit. My home course is hilly tight and quit. Great place to chill

Had to quit playing--arthritis in the hands. The local course that I used to play was also short and tight. The Pro Shop sells hats and shirts that say, "Do you have enough balls to play the back nine?"

ozzydiodude said:
If you see the squirrels wearing hardhats you know I'm on the course
I have a pic of my father in law feeding a squirrel a peanut butter cracker at hole 9:p

Im not kidding either :rofl:

Here's why lose so many balls

squirrel.jpg

Tried it to few times and decided I dont plays golf I plays a gail called Wack F*%k . I wacks the ball and be watchin it punch the eye out a perfectly good spruce tree and sayin f*%k as I be hangin my head shakin. I fish instead now.

BWD

Latest posts

Back