Any Good Ways To Make A Homemade Pipe Or Bong?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inyaface13

Buddah
Reaction score
Anyone know any sites or even know how to make a homemade pipe or bong?
Im not poor I just feel very creative and proud if I can make one that works good.

Inyaface13 said:
Im not poor I just feel very creative and proud if I can make one that works good.

Technically, if you are the one feeling creative, shouldn't you be telling us about your creative homemade pipe or bong? :)

Seriously though, there are a couple of threads happening along this similar topic, check in on those:

Here's one
Here's another

you could just get two butter knives and heat them up to red-hot and hot-knife little chunks of bud...

just be careful tho... u don't want to go into work the next day with a big butter knife burn on your lower lip.... :eek:

Ahh yeah I know..I left out one important thing most of the ones i used never really work..like tape on a waterbong and plastic bowls

That crazy vancouver guy said:
you could just get two butter knives and heat them up to red-hot and hot-knife little chunks of bud...

just be careful tho... u don't want to go into work the next day with a big butter knife burn on your lower lip....

Ahhh hot knives! This is the ONLY way I will smoke hash. I heat up the knives with a propane torch. I see people making joints with hash and just seeing all that smoke drifting away unused makes me tear up. I am really good a manning the knives, full exhale before you start and the proper size piece of hash, I get as close to 100% inhalation as I think is possible :)

Exactly how do you use the knives? Do you just press the hot part on to the bud and inhale?

Here is a good one for ya. The brakes on a ten speed bike. On the part that is around your tire ok. You know how the brake wire goes up through the brake. Well there is a small round thing there. You unscrew that ok. Take a regular pen in your house. One that you have to unscrew. Take your round brake part and screw it into your pen piece. What you have my friend is a instant one hitter. ;) I'll see if i can make one later on and post it up. We use to make them all the time when we were kids. :p

i recently made a cumbersome yet enjoyable waterfall bong, just pretty much got a big old fruit punch container, put a bowl in the lid, and a finger sized hole in the bottom. Then you fill a mop bucket with water, or whatever liquid you like, and submerge the bottle in the water until it fills up through the hole in the bottom, hold it there, fill the bowl, (this is a two person procedure btw) one person holds the bottle above the water with a finger in the hole, keeping the water inside the bottle, one lights the bowl as the other lets the water pour out of the hole, the smoke will be sucked into the bottle and you can do an entire bowl in one bottle full, then you just pass it around and **** out of it. I know its not practical, its not a real bong, and a big waste of time, but if your like me and get pleasure from the little things like how cool smoke looks when it's pulled really fast and forms funnels and the like, then you'll enjoy this. Sorry for the rant but thats just a fun little thing i made

Latest posts

Back