Any MMO players out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Been playing the D&D Stormreach...pretty fun. But gonna start on WoW monday. Any players out there?

Never played WoW, but I have played Knight Online and now I'm getting in Conquer Online..

I played Everquest 1 back when kunark came out until velious came out. Quit 2 weeks before planes of power came out. Played for 5 years, 8 hours a day. I did this because I was in high school and didn't have a drivers license to go anywhere. Sold my account for 700 bones after paypal fees.

I played wow a year ago for 9 months. I sold my account for 150 on that.

Bought guildwars and sold my account for 50 on that.

I've played many different MMOs but never for more than the free trial they give out... Stormreach was, by far, my favorite.

The only downside to the D&D is the amount of little kids :hairpull: So I do a lot of solo.
But maybe it will tone down when school starts. :p

I wish they would make an oddworld MMO though. Love that series.

been playing WoW since it came out, so that makes almost 3 years in November. The game is crack, lol, i love it though

I don't have time for an mmo with my schedule. Back in wow when there was only up to teir 3 armor I was working on my set 1 and 2 teir and then I started working full time over the summer and couldn't keep up with my guilds raid schedule. I don't like that about mmo's... No matter how little or long you play, once you hit end game raiding turns into you have to play on a schedule and I hate that.

Yup I hate that too Draston, I don't like raiding; being told to be on at 7, and STAY on till midnight? PFFFF yeaaah buddy.

That's why I only PvP in Arenas/Battlegrounds now. Besides, I feel more skilled, and overall more accomplished killing real players, instead of stupid bosses. Blizzard made it so that the best PvP gear is gained DOING PvP, and the best PvE gear is gained in raid instances. Great job on their part, I don't have to step foot into horrid 10-25 man raids for hours on end to roll against 3-5 other people - ugh! In Arenas, you get what you earn :)

Yeah, I was a druid and I had all that gear (don't know if it still in game or if they changed it) that I could wear during battlegrounds and pop a potion and run like 160 or 180 was it percent faster.... I kinda dominated when I played with my pally friend all the time (before both teams had pallys).

Bubby said:
Out of fear for my own sanity, I've forced myself to avoid MMO's.. I would get hooked.
I gave in and now a full fledged addict. :p
but I'm a MPMF addict too. lol

Supreme Commander > The rest.

if you start playing online.
im BOOSEDseven

I play a shaman. Go figure, potheads playing the earthliest classes lol...I haven't really given any other MMO a chance though. I've been playing Blizzard games since Warcraft 2 though, so I'm like a fanboy i guess >< lol

I like Silkroad, Americas Army, and Guildwars, but I like mind games too like HalfLife, and Oblivion. Theyr'e lots of fun, even to OL' Gaspassers like me.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I have Supreme Commander.. it's a shame I don't have thousands of dollars to get a computer that runs it decently though. :cry: It's also a shame they didn't include half of the features they originally promised.

Something tells me Starcraft 2 will run smoother. :cool:

There's a new Civilization 4 expansion pack out.. so much for avoiding GAMER-addiction. :hubba:

Civ rules man!!! nothing like being "god-like" on a sim. :)

Bubby said:
I have Supreme Commander.. it's a shame I don't have thousands of dollars to get a computer that runs it decently though. :cry: It's also a shame they didn't include half of the features they originally promised.

Something tells me Starcraft 2 will run smoother. :cool:

There's a new Civilization 4 expansion pack out.. so much for avoiding GAMER-addiction. :hubba:

Supreme Commander has been patched and alot different from
the original dvd that came in the box. Once you get out the novice
game and utilize all the graphics/views and stragety ande tc..
its totally bad azzz

yea i went out and bought this sony dual core VAIO desktop just to play
the game..

unfortunately it has taken a backseat growing my MJ

Feels like ive been playing SC expansion and Command and Conquer since ive been out the womb Great games i cant wait till they make long live Strategy games!!!

Latest posts

Back