Canna Cabana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carty,,As far as I'm concerned you are Goat and Monkey now.
Yes Sir The new you @Carty
1687702142468.png

edit: human

Bodhi Sativa is the latest headache.. I left when he wouldn't stop sending me PM's because nobody would allow him into the big Goat & Monkey Preservation we have going.. made up lies and got JT Banned, so I left after that told Howie to delete my account.. he called me later on that night and asked me what was going on.. he was all nicey nice and begged me to stay, said I'll think on it.. 2 days later went back and I was banned for life... so, now a club member..
which I have no problem with.. here and over on Overgrow with Big..

So, Bodhi Sativa gets wind about BOG's sun having a thread so he logs on there with the name....

SonofGoat&Monkey as his handle.. right off someone says, so you must know Carty then, he's running the big preservation thing.... he lasted there few days. I outted him in large letters... WARNING, LIAR ENCLOSED.. lol.

He has done nothing but cause problems for the Estate and he is why it hasn't been settled contesting everything with his lies of hearsay promises he says.. demanding half of everything... dude already stole most of the prepackaged stuff and is selling it off...

There is only one person legally selling Goat & Monkey gear and he proved he purchased it all from Matt..
So be careful who you deal with out there... better off waiting to see what I have to share here soon
Waiting most def!

Bubba

I've known Matt for a long time, he's come down to visit 3 times over the years...last I talked to him he was hanging with bodhi a few thanksgivings ago or so and we were talking about a collaboration between the two...the reason I bring this up is he and Matt seemed really tight and there seemed to be peace and harmony there...reading this makes me think there's something a miss in what went down after Matt's death...

Bodhi Sativa is the latest headache.. I left when he wouldn't stop sending me PM's because nobody would allow him into the big Goat & Monkey Preservation we have going.. made up lies and got JT Banned, so I left after that told Howie to delete my account.. he called me later on that night and asked me what was going on.. he was all nicey nice and begged me to stay, said I'll think on it.. 2 days later went back and I was banned for life... so, now a club member..
which I have no problem with.. here and over on Overgrow with Big..

So, Bodhi Sativa gets wind about BOG's sun having a thread so he logs on there with the name....

SonofGoat&Monkey as his handle.. right off someone says, so you must know Carty then, he's running the big preservation thing.... he lasted there few days. I outted him in large letters... WARNING, LIAR ENCLOSED.. lol.

He has done nothing but cause problems for the Estate and he is why it hasn't been settled contesting everything with his lies of hearsay promises he says.. demanding half of everything... dude already stole most of the prepackaged stuff and is selling it off...

There is only one person legally selling Goat & Monkey gear and he proved he purchased it all from Matt..
So be careful who you deal with out there... better off waiting to see what I have to share here soon

there are more than one within the ganja community who say the same things

Seed bidness is dirty as hell.
There used to be a time many moons ago when they’re were actually some breeders that did actual breeding instead of just chucking pollen and selling the results. I am sure there are still many that do with the right way and strive for excellence, but it’s becoming a whores market…

There used to be a time many moons ago when they’re were actually some breeders that did actual breeding instead of just chucking pollen and selling the results. I am sure there are still many that do with the right way and strive for excellence, but it’s becoming a whores market…
Nowadays most are just in it for the money.

I need to be pointed to the time when anyone selling seeds wasn't in it for the money sadly.
😔
when Matt Delisle from Goat and Monkey first started he was breeding for the passion and he gladly gave his gear away to friends...once he started winning cups he began a commercial enterprise that would have been world class if he hadn't passed away waaay too soon...

when Matt Delisle from Goat and Monkey first started he was breeding for the passion and he gladly gave his gear away to friends...once he started winning cups he began a commercial enterprise that would have been world class if he hadn't passed away waaay too soon...
Sad that he passed away happens too early to good people.

I need to be pointed to the time when anyone selling seeds wasn't in it for the money sadly.
😔
Check out JCS. Not a rip off not crap either.
Yes people do need to make money to survive, dont get greedy with it.

there was a time on Overgrow that the mantra was overgrow the world and share everywhere , share everything , share often!

there are still ganjaites out there with that mindset
These youngsters are surprised when they give me a list of elites, and I am Like "Had it...Had it...had it. We used to run the gambit of elite cuts, All for free.

there was a time on Overgrow that the mantra was overgrow the world and share everywhere , share everything , share often!

there are still ganjaites out there with that mindset
I think most here have that mindset. Seeds and clones are shared among friends.

Greed to over in the weed market like it does everything else. Sad but true. And of course where it's legal the government has fked the market up. Go figure

Latest posts

Back