any one have a diagnose

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isthatjohnstamos

Reaction score
so the toop bud of the plant is starting to have all the leaves turn yellow, the viens on the leaves are still mostly green though. Does anyone know of a possible "home" ready either more newts or something i could buy at like a walmart cause i dont have access to a hydro shop

DSC02154.JPG

DSC02155.JPG

DSC02156.JPG

That is totally normal. The fan leaves will turn yellow and die as the plant flowers. You could give it a dose of your veg nutes that is high in nitrogen. It looks perfectly normal to me.

its tough to say i planted them around 1/15/08 and i am growing under 12/12 the whole time. but i dont know how long she has left because apperently i have unstable genetics cause they are bag seed. so i have actually harvested some that i planted that day but this one looks like it might have 2+ weeks to go

if it were yelloing due to lack of nutes it would start at the bigger shade fan leaves then lead to the trim leaves. also this plant is very dark green with means its getting enough N and probibly getting to much nutrients.... note the leaf curl as well.

how much have you been feeding and what...whats the ph looking like in the containers (test runnoff or rezz) and have you flushed at all?

if in hydro you might need to bump the ppm down of your nutrient level. if in soil you could back off the ferts and see if that clears it up after a good watering.

whats the medium and nutes and how much is what we need as well as an accurate PH reading.

if they were hungry the big leaves would be yellowing off hard before any trim and bud leaves would turn is why i ask.....

ive never checked my ph i dont have a tester ill tell you the nutes if you still need the ph level i buy something tomorrow
nutes are 1/2 strength miricle-grow bllom booster (15-30-15) I put half a teaspoon per gallon and that is all i feed my ladies either every other day or every three days as needed

I have same prob only im three weeks into flowering... other babies are fine but top half of problem child is turning yellow an dieing off while bottom half is still growing, buds dont look as good as yours :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: ...But im expecting at least five more weeks of maturing.....:hairpull: PLEASE HELP:)

first off the downward curl on the leaves suggests to me that there is toxic build up, the toxic build up could cause nutrient lockout which could be giving you your issues.

you need to check PH, get it right first. then go from there, ditching the MG fert as you go along. the plants need less N during flowering. upgrade to an organic bloom fertilizer- fox farms is good and cheep.

id say next feeding use plain h20 thats PHed to the runnoff in the container.

those are your problems right there.

Latest posts

Back