Any takers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_Sir Smokes Alot_

Yup, thas some gud budddd
Reaction score
So hear yet again, reading, thinking wondering...what is the quickest time anyone on hear has harvested? From sprout to finish, I am curious. I wanted to know if there was anyway I could plant a sprout and harvest 2 months later. The amount of ganj I receive is not important either so...any takers?

I think the issue would be the quality more then quantity. Right now I have trichs all over my plants @ 2 months - Yes, I could get high but would it be worth it? probably not imho (lets not talk about flavor), I have put in 2 months of work, caring and of course $ on nutes and electricity, so I will smoke my schwag, until the day comes that I can pick that prize little bud to "test" (I am real close) :D

Why not flower directly from clone. 0 wait time if thats your goal and the plant has the added benefit of being sexually mature. If you want to use seeds do a search for "12/12 from seed" you'll find lots of info.

you could always get a auto flowering strain those are always cool ;)

well, before I moved I had 2 plants growing, only about a foot tall or less, took 2 weeks to get them at that height, then I found out I was moving, I put them on 12/12 that day and had to cut them down like 6 weeks later. It wasn't the best bud, and it definitly wasn't done, but it was still some decent smoke ( ive bought worst and not complained ) so thats 2 months.

my under standing is that most mj strains take around 4 to 6 weeks to sexualy mature and then if your lucky 8 weeks to flower so that 12 weeks with the best conditions. from what i've read it takes autos that long to finish. good luck

I grow two strains that finish in 6 weeks, Mango from KC Brains and Mikado from Federation seeds. I keep a mother plant and I have two grow areas, one I do SOG in. With SOG I do my Mangos and Mikados start to finish in 8 weeks flat. I take clones from the mothers and usually transplant them about 7-10 days later. After transplanting I veg for a week, then I flip the lights to 12/12 for 6 week then chop. Both strains are good high quality strains and nothing in quality is lost by their early harvest time. There are quite a few other short timers out there, Top 44 comes to mind. Anyways theres quite a bit to choose from in the quick flowering realm, and if you keep a mother plant going, there's no reason you couldn't harvest every 6-8 weeks.

mighty mite is suposed too be a 6-8 early oct but ive never grown it
i have grown blue god and it says 6-8 end sept i took half down first week of oct and other half end of oct, I found little difference in smoke and little difference in size

Latest posts

Back