Any THC Bomb growers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DonJones said:
nosleep,

If you haven't already come to this conclusion I'll share it with you.

THERE IS NO VARIETY, OR EVEN CROP OF A GIVEN STRAIN, THAT WILL SATISFY EVERY ONE! Some one will always find something to complain about.

Please remember that there are people who judge a plant solely on its yield and have no idea what good quality pot is, much less how to recognize it when they see it. Too many people will judge a crop strictly on the appearance and/or stink or lack thereof, without even smoking it. Some of the best smoke I have had was virtually odorless and looked terrible, in fact it looked just like shake or junk, because the buds had already been cleaned, conditioned and all of the stems taken out so that while you couldn't see any buds, it was already to smoke -- kind of like opening a can of Prince Albert instead of a package of dried cured but nearly raw unprocessed tobacco leaves when you want ot roll a cigarette.

Keep us informed on your progress and especially on the results you get.

And remember if you like it and are satisfied -- or just the reverse even -- it makes NO difference what I or anyone else say about it!

Good smoking!
Thanks again Don. Same here, the weed doesn't hafta look good to be good! I appreciate everyone's opinion and advice.

WOW!!! Great lookin buds!! I germinated them 8 days ago and all 4 are growing fast! Several inches high and 5-6 inches leaf span already. Will take some pics to post later today and will keep posting as they mature.
Thanks everybody!!

started these T-Bombs on 11/21/09, got some pics from 11/29/09 too

103_4693a.JPG

103_4705.JPG

103_4706.JPG

Latest posts

Back