Anybody Else Here Enjoy the Smoking of a Nice....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
daily cigar, and cig smoker. i don't discriminate. i even dip. i usually do that while ice fishing so my hands don't get cold.:eek: ...(i'm very weak...)

I do.
Every now and then Ill grab one from one of my golfing buddies. And got a box of Cohibas he gave to me a few months back. Only had one out of that so far though.

love the cohiba generals, an old blend. I also got hooked on these little cigars dipped in cognac called al capones, Very tasty!

i used to smoke 3-4 cigars a week (usually CAO's or AVO's) but i quit smoking cigarettes a few years ago and since that i can't even handle a cigar anymore! I do miss the flavor, but the weed helps me cope i suppose. :ignore:

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I do.
Every now and then Ill grab one from one of my golfing buddies. And got a box of Cohibas he gave to me a few months back. Only had one out of that so far though.

ha ha, got a box of cohiba's from spain a few years back.

Romeo&Juliets are where its at if you like Cubans, personally i think Hondurans kill the cigar scene over cuba,

damn embargo, makes everything seem "better".

Nothing beats a trip to my cabin, good smoke, a fine cigar and a little scotch and water to wash it down.

JBonez said:
ha ha, got a box of cohiba's from spain a few years back.

Romeo&Juliets are where its at if you like Cubans, personally i think Hondurans kill the cigar scene over cuba,

damn embargo, makes everything seem "better".

Nothing beats a trip to my cabin, good smoke, a fine cigar and a little scotch and water to wash it down.

I tried a R&J Romeo's Court I think it was, and it was a bit rough for me, but then again I just started with the cigar thing.

Latest posts

Back