Anybody Else Here Sick of Miley Cyrus?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I think Miley's new persona is downright dumb and her music performances since her "change" have been craptacular, I am more annoyed at the asshats who are making a big deal out of it because she is/was Hanna Montana. The girl is growing up and I feel sorry for her because it isn't easy normally, let alone when a bunch of adults say nasty stuff about you and think you are really Hanna. Personally I also find it a bit disturbing that she gets all this negative attention and that Douche Nozzle extraordinaire Justin Bieber is also growing up and spitting on fans from balconies and pissing in mop buckets in fast food restaurants. I would love to pop him right in his mouth.

I totally agree about justin beiber needing an a$$ whipping.

Grower13 said:
it ain't a look...... it's gross...... in a wussy way...... nerdish...... uncool...... you can get beat up for it.

:confused2: if I wear socks with sandals someone be dumb enough to jump on me? This I got to try

the beaver be broken by you walking by hammy

ozzydiodude said:
:confused2: if I wear socks with sandals someone be dumb enough to jump on me? This I got to try

definitely makes one appear less tough.:D

trashy plea for attentions.... I have got to say I did not notice that till the good girl song came out.

She just wanted to destroy the Hanna Montana all American girl image. It was a big ol publicity stunt, and she got it.

Definitely trashy and in poor taste, but it did shatter her previous persona, didn't it. ;). Just what she wanted to do.

Miley's causing her Dad a achy breaky heart.........:D

I would like to see a cage match between Miley and Bieber..........:D

Grower13 said:
or camo like mine;)

Must be pretty crappy cammo.............or no one would have noticed them.......;).

cubby said:
Must be pretty crappy cammo.............or no one would have noticed them.......;).

:giggle:

You boys need a foot ware makeover...:p

ozzydiodude said:
Miley would win her balls have dropped

They didn't drop.......she shook them off twerkin'.
And you can't hold that against the Beibs, his balls can't drop, because he doesn't have any. :D

ShecallshimThor said:
Hahahaha crocs ***shakes head in disbelief***
Am related to someone who wore crocs to a wedding :rofl:

Wait... There's an issue with this?

:rofl:

Ohh and I don't pay mind to all that junk music.

Rosebud said:
I think it should be against the law for her tongue to ever be in public again. YUCK. She is another child star that is losing it. Sad, sadder for us to watch.

Auburn...I had forgotten about the sandals...what was the deal with that? My dad had an issue with that too... funny... Can you imagine telling your kids not to wear sandals??? Stupid times the 70s.

I don't know what my dad had against sandals. He was more conservative than Atilla the Hun. :)

cubby said:
And you can't hold that against the Beibs, his balls can't drop, because he doesn't have any. :D

:rofl:

He really is a little punk that needs an *** kicking. His poor decision making and lack of manners will eventually fulfill that prophecy. He will mess with the wrong person eventually.

Wait, I'm confused... my flip flops are made by Crocs...

Latest posts

Back