anybody ever try this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: Rosebud, and 4u ---my cans are just put together with screws---easy on /off/refill---read up on it at wikipedia this morning---seems it can be cleaned and recharged for re-use---little more work than i want to do---baking was an option and i thought i saw it could be washed---maybe try the wash on the 2nd one---gonna get some online to have on hand just in case the repack i did do doesn't work out---think i'll just recycle the rest thru the bbq---be nice having dank smelling briquettes---:hubba:

Mine has a nut to remove the carbon, not sure how accurate this is but i have heard if you spread it out on a cookie sheet, heat it @ 300F for 30 mins it will work like new again.

hey dman---congrats on the MVP---thanks---yes baking is supposed to be an option---any idea if it needs to be in a single layer while baking---we're looking at 100 lbs of pellets---ain't happening in my oven---:D

orangesunshine said:
hey dman---congrats on the MVP---thanks---yes baking is supposed to be an option---any idea if it needs to be in a single layer while baking---we're looking at 100 lbs of pellets---ain't happening in my oven---:D

Since you have a bbq, how about using that since the reactivation temps are not that high....

orangesunshine said:

Thanks Orange,

i cant find the place where i saw this, i think its 350 for 30 mins, but it will release all the odours it is holding so beware.

if i can find my source i will post it asap.

decided i was not taking any chances---i can hardly ever smell herb when others tell me it reeks to the high heavens---decided not to go down that road and take the chance---new granuals arrived---going to pick them up and re-charge the scrubbers---:woohoo:

Latest posts

Back