anybody got plant eating pets? I do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
This is my crazy cat Gritty laying next to his favorite plant. He loves to eat the leaves off this plant. All the way around the plant the bottom row of leaves are all chewed up or half eaten. He likes the big fat leaves. I think hes gay, look how he crosses his legs. He always does that.

Anybody else got some pics of plant loving animals?

IM000114.JPG

My kitty loves to lay by my grow closet door and sun himself under the 400watt sodium light. He would eat the leaves off my clones but I don't let him. I don't think I have a photo right now.

maineharvest said:
This is my crazy cat Gritty laying next to his favorite plant. He loves to eat the leaves off this plant. All the way around the plant the bottom row of leaves are all chewed up or half eaten. He likes the big fat leaves. I think hes gay, look how he crosses his legs. He always does that.

LoL... there is something about cats a plants... growing up our cats would tear my moms plants up! LoL...

Our poochie dogs don't really mess with plants though! Thank God... I mean they already mess up everything else... don't need any plant trouble too!

lol yeah same my cat loves gettn in there in rubbing himself up against the plant but yeah i dont let him no more hes had his fun in there lol

Object505 said:
My kitty loves to lay by my grow closet door and sun himself under the 400watt sodium light. He would eat the leaves off my clones but I don't let him. I don't think I have a photo right now.

Yeah he loves the 400 hps too. Every time i pull the plant out of the closet to water he runs in and lays down under the lamp. My other cat doesnt go anywhere near the closet its weird. I guess hes just not a stoner like gritty.

i just recently got a new kitten, his name is honey... he's a cute lil orange tabby cat, but even at a month old, he's already tryin to eat my stash... i'm like no kittie.. no weed for you.. only cat nip.. but he kept on at it.. so i was like ok buddy.. you want tree so bad. me and you will share a pinner.. so i rolled it up.. lit the thing... blew a few hits in his face.. lightly of course... but he was lovin it.. he ran around the room and played with everything.. including my toes... he's a sweetheart. now that i think of it.. anyone know if trees are bad for cats??

they eat catnip so im sure weed isnt bad for them. They are both plants that get you high.

maineharvest said:

Here's one of my associates. I grew him that expensive "cat grass" you can get at Petsmart but he laughed at me- but yesterday I was going over my crop with the magnifying glass to pulls the males & heard a terrible munching sound. I had to quick turn him on to a male plant & that was fine with him. He likes the big fat ones too, just like Gritty the kitty.

Ok, cat lovers, check this site out. These "Kitlers" are pretty hilarious.
http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/cgi-bin/seigmiaow.pl

ababy.jpg

one of my pit bulls love to pee on my plants ,,,if I leave the door open for even a few seconds he’ll run in there and pee on the plants ,,ive whopped his *** a few times,,,,, no good, if given the chance he'll do it ,,,and take his *** whoppen ,,,,strange,,,,p,l,r

rasta said:
one of my pit bulls love to pee on my plants ,,,if I leave the door open for even a few seconds he’ll run in there and pee on the plants ,,ive whopped his *** a few times,,,,, no good, if given the chance he'll do it ,,,and take his *** whoppen ,,,,strange,,,,p,l,r

lol!!!!!!!!!! I hope you flushed your plants real good after.:rofl:

My Kitty KeyLaLa likes to hang out in my Grow closet and loves to lay under the HPS. But so far hasnt tried to eat any of my clones or plants. He just wants to play in the light.

Latest posts

Back