Anyone else as dorky as me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lax4wm

Reaction score
Anyone ever find themselves posting just so they could play the arcade?:confused:

yeah , I mean no ,look haeleys comet

i do most of my posts up till bout noon, which means in the afternoon starts another day...by that time i couldn't give a good response if i fell on it....so longwindedly (<<<new word)...my answer would be...what was the question?

lol. D&D is sick...im a big nerd but i have not engaged in a game...although i do try sometimes but you gotta know the right people. I lost my really dorky social groups =\

lax4wm said:
lol. D&D is sick...im a big nerd but i have not engaged in a game...although i do try sometimes but you gotta know the right people. I lost my really dorky social groups =\

Exactly, fortunately my friends smoke and drink and we all can play and just be ourselves...I know exactly what you mean, I enjoy it but don't live it like a lot of them. I have to check out this arcade...LOL.

lol, someone on this site once posted "I can't be the only one on this forum who plays warcraft", i've lost the post since then but I am sure he would appreciate level of nerdiness ITT

rofl. How about Starcraft two it looks siiiiiiiiiick. Yes they do count btw, I <3 Starcraft, do you still have the game?

i played chutes and ladder last nite......does that count?

apparently i'm quite the natural at "UNO". :p

:joint:

nothing better than being entertained by your children.......peace

lax4wm said:
rofl. How about Starcraft two it looks siiiiiiiiiick. Yes they do count btw, I <3 Starcraft, do you still have the game?

Oh yeah I still have the game, I dont get to play it as much anymore; With working and starting up a business my spare time is tending to my garden, showering, eating and sleeping lol.

I'm in my last year of college if I don't play soon I don't know if i ever will :(

If I play starcraft at all in the near future, i'm going to make you all aware of it so we can play, it would be fun. Maybe some hardcore uno afterwards for the Uno champ :p

Latest posts

Back