Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1715904075097.jpg

Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly clear day here starting at 47F and predicted to reach 67F.

I found a plumber for my broken kitchen drain line but alas, not until next Tuesday.................

I finally got an appointment to the pain clinic for steroid shots in my lower back at the end of this month. Good thing I'm not dying.

Good morning Misfits! 63 and sunny here in Racoon City. Got in my 3.5 hours of beauty sleep, got a nic pouch in my lip, and the world is lovely 'til it ain't.

Not much on the plate today. Might go round 2 with the auction bought string trimmer 'til it's Beer Time. Love my Fridays.

I remember growing up and having a strict rule of eating all of the food on our plates. One evening, Mom had fixed tuna casserole - which I hated. Dad looked at my plate and saw that I hadn't touched it at all.

Dad said, "Don't you know that there are kids starving in Africa!?" I replied, "Well, box it up and ship it to 'em!"

I sure got a whoopin' for that little wisecrack...

They sure do and always get disappointed
Shhhhhh......... Don't let my wife hear ya. She's still in love with my decrepit old ass.

Operation Heart Stopper is underway. I figured, how hard can it be to render down tallow? I chucked the whole five pound lump into a stock pot and turned the burner to 200. Oops. Got lots o' smoke. Like a structure fire event smoke. Turned it off, pulled it outta the pot and sliced it up into small chunks. Much better.

Latest posts

Back