Anyone harvesting yet outdoors...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mid Oct here....Nice bud formations going right now....And Getting PHAT:lama:

No way. They better get a whole lot fatter and a whole lot bigger...

I've got a Bubba's Gift that's ready to harvest any day now. She's showing amber, but we've gotten blessed with nothing but sunshine and high pressure for the next week. I'm just going to let them pig out and bulk up.

i'm thinking late October for me. looking at others photo's, mine seem to have taken their good ole time starting bud production

I have one that may be ready by the end of Sept. The rest look like they are going to be late Oct.

Chocolope galaxy an a cpl silver la(leaning Indica) will be ready end of the month... a blue og an a Mohan ram too! Thought i would have the blue og farther along due to breeders description but I guess I got some later phenos

Rosebud said:
No way. They better get a whole lot fatter and a whole lot bigger...

YA, THAT! ! ! (Couldn't find that 'smiley/icon').

I've got SFV Blue Chem, Black Domina, Chernobyl, Jack's Cleaner2, G-13 and some Skunk (seeds from some purchased stuff last year).
I check the Trich's every few days, but I really need a more powerful magnifier.

(I just bought a 3 lens 'machinist's loupe, from Edmund Scientific, and a four filter set of close up filters, for my old MM Canon A-1 film camera).

I can see the trichomes, but really can't discern if they're clear or milky?
Of course my eyes aren't the best, anymore as it's a little tough for me to see close, but I do soldier on, you know!

Probably the SFV Blue Chem will be the first to finish, seeing as they started flowering on July Th (!!!), to my surprise.
"60+ days" for all...
The Jack's Cleaner 2 will probably go until our first Freeze/end of October/early November.

Hoping for the best!

Stonedwoodsman :icon_smile:

stonedwoodsman said:
YA, THAT! ! ! (Couldn't find that 'smiley/icon').

I've got SFV Blue Chem, Black Domina, Chernobyl, Jack's Cleaner2, G-13 and some Skunk (seeds from some purchased stuff last year).
I check the Trich's every few days, but I really need a more powerful magnifier.

(I just bought a 3 lens 'machinist's loupe, from Edmund Scientific, and a four filter set of close up filters, for my old MM Canon A-1 film camera).

I can see the trichomes, but really can't discern if they're clear or milky?
Of course my eyes aren't the best, anymore as it's a little tough for me to see close, but I do soldier on, you know!

Probably the SFV Blue Chem will be the first to finish, seeing as they started flowering on July Th (!!!), to my surprise.
"60+ days" for all...
The Jack's Cleaner 2 will probably go until our first Freeze/end of October/early November.

Hoping for the best!

Stonedwoodsman :icon_smile:

pluck a small bud and scope it on a table...my eyes need help too...;)))

mojo

dont pluck a bud, a sugar leaf ( leaf growing out of a bud) will do fine.

Same one i use Rose. can anyone give a rough estimate how long from cloudy to amber ? As i have never let any go to amber. I dont like the couchlock effect. Just curious and learning.

anyone give a rough estimate how long from cloudy to amber

I have found the time it takes is strain dependent and what they have been fed. More the N the longer it seems to take for me.

rebel, some strains it seems can go amber in a few days, like all of a sudden. I usually don't wait for amber on satori but do on the more indica dominate strains for sleep and pain.

Yes its been a great year i just stared to harvest my 2meter tall durban poison and im waiting on my punta roja to fully mature so thath i can enjoy her sweet taste of strawberry:icon_smile:

yes I had to take her down she had some bud rot on one of the stems so i took it all down before It all ruins

I can harvest at anytime now, but I'm waiting for the end of September. I took a look a little while ago and found what I thought was signs of bud rot, but it turned out to be a small caterpillar. The colas are heavy and the branches are straining from their weight. The smell is very nice and pungent. Aaaaah! I'll take a closer look this afternoon after work. If I do indeed find bud rot, then I will start harvesting immediately.

Latest posts

Back