Anyone heard of Snow Cap?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.greengenes

Reaction score
I'm smoking some bud called Snow Cap. It's like the speediest stuff ever. Very stony but almost too much on the ZZZZZIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG side for me. I don't like speed and limit my coffee intake. Just wondering if anyone knew of a particularly speedy sativa strain or familiar with this specific one. Personally, I prefer something more mellow.

I dont smoke Sativa...u just described why :)

Sorry I could not help...I do know it cost 40-50$ and 1/8 where ive seen it.

Thanks Kushman. Can you recommend a nice blend or are you a pure Indica fan?

thanks mr gg and og. i now know what to look for in a seed!!! very happy. just stumbled across this thread and *poof* my answer. i love to smoke and get the zzzziiiinnnngggg effect. my buddies hate me for it. they love the couch coma

ive had a lot of snowcap...outdoor, and greenhouse light assist..nice lil tight nuggies, and a sweet piney smell. never had an indoor sample..

i love snowcap. it always smells and tastes the same. i actually have a snowcap cross going right now, cave.

mr.greengenes said:
Thanks Kushman. Can you recommend a nice blend or are you a pure Indica fan?
My all time favorite blend has to be bubba kush. My favorite indica strain...u guessed it...OG Kush ;)

Latest posts

Back