Anyone here ever?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red eyed gardener

Reaction score
Anyone here forced to buy shwag ever found anything added to it enhance it in some way?I bought a 20 sack of some junk today that tasted like somebody had sprayed it with potpori or perfume or something.We havebeen getting it from time to time through about a ten year period.When you try to light a joint the cherry puffs all up and goes out.Sometimes it has a taste kinda like RAID or something.Saw a video on theTUBE on time wher some brits had bought some bud that when they put a bud in a glass of water and it released tiny beads of glass that someonehad added to make it look like trichomes.Everyone in the room sounded like they were going to have a fit because they wanted to smoke and they were afraid.Somewhere i can picture someone who doesnt give a crap saying go ahead and spray it with that bug killer and we will come back in a few days and harvest.

they spray anything they can think of that might help them get passed the drug dogs. Thats why it's best to grow your own or get it from a trusted grower

Yea and i think they are sprayin it after it is dry with somethin to keep it from mildewing and keeping it lookin like fresh green bud.I was supprized by how many poeple here have never smoked any good pot.THey will say man you gotta see this weed i got and to me it looks like only medium grade shwag.Grew some super silver haze last year and an old timer said this is the best weed i ever smoked.It just made my feel all fuzzy inside.

should have mf'ers ripping your plants to just get the genetics you grow and I'm in a area ppl been growing since the "20 in

when i was a pre-teen i was told not to score my herb on the street from strangers cause if it was any good it was surely sprayed with PCP--

Grow,grow,grow yer own.Like martha stewart says,Its a good thing.Glad to chat at all you folks once in awhile.Its nice to have an adult conversation once in awhile.

I remember I think it was in the eighty's that they had paraquat scare... Pretty much just basically a weed killer and that's what they used in mexico to sPray all the marijuana fields to kill them. But you could definitely smell it and it was very dangerous. A friend of mine bought A bAg on the street A while bAck And then he ended up getting A random drug test. And the test cAme bAck negAtive for mArijuAnA And positive for cocAine. I know for a fact he does not do cocaine. The docTor Told him ThaT ThaT's whaT some people are doing here is They are geTTing oregano and spraying iT wiTh liquid cocaine To geT you addicTed To cocaine. He said it usually it's only sold to scHool kids. I think that sucks big ones.

Oregano sprayed with cocaine to addict the smoker? Wow - wonder what that doctor was smoking! He must have been reading "Nancy Reagan's Muppet Guide to Drug Abuse Lies" or something.

D3 said:
I remember I think it was in the eighty's that they had paraquat scare... Pretty much just basically a weed killer and that's what they used in mexico to sPray all the marijuana fields to kill them. But you could definitely smell it and it was very dangerous. A friend of mine bought A bAg on the street A while bAck And then he ended up getting A random drug test. And the test cAme bAck negAtive for mArijuAnA And positive for cocAine. I know for a fact he does not do cocaine. The docTor Told him ThaT ThaT's whaT some people are doing here is They are geTTing oregano and spraying iT wiTh liquid cocaine To geT you addicTed To cocaine. He said it usually it's only sold to scHool kids. I think that sucks big ones.

The paraquat spraying was in the late 70s. In addition, it was the program sponsored by the US government that was spraying the pot fields of Mexico with poison in an attempt to deter citizens from buying and smoking Mexican pot.

Sorry, I do not buy the cocaine story. It is too expensive to indiscriminately spray on oregano hoping to get one "hooked" (your buddy bought oregano?). Cocaine is also more of a psychological addiction rather than a physical one.

They use to sell" love boat" and "monkey Paw" in DC that was either cheap no high pot or oregano sprayed with PCP

One time in high school I smoked some herb laced with pcp. Gnarlyest night of my life! I've done plenty of things knowingly growing up, but not knowing until after is total crap! Smoked at like 6pm and was trippin balls until like 10am until I crashed out for a day straight. Don't remember all the details o what happened even, but there were enough witnesses I could never run for public office :rofl:

:yeahthat: been there didn't remember that :rofl:

ston-loc said:
One time in high school I smoked some herb laced with pcp. Gnarlyest night of my life! I've done plenty of things knowingly growing up, but not knowing until after is total crap! Smoked at like 6pm and was trippin balls until like 10am until I crashed out for a day straight. Don't remember all the details o what happened even, but there were enough witnesses I could never run for public office :rofl:

Back in the 70's we used to get this stuff called Tab T. It was supposed to be tab THC so we were told. It made you feel like you were 12 feet tall and walking on sponges. Real body buzz. Come to find out years later it was PCP.

In the early 80's a close friend of mine was given a joint which (unbeknownst to him) was spiked with PCP . . . he had a severe psychotic episode and hallucinated that his legs were swelled up to elephant size . . . he was never the same, and died tragically at the age of 30:(

Dan K. Liberty said:
In the early 80's a close friend of mine was given a joint which (unbeknownst to him) was spiked with PCP . . . he had a severe psychotic episode and hallucinated that his legs were swelled up to elephant size . . . he was never the same, and died tragically at the age of 30:(

I feel lucky that with all the stuff I tried as a youngster did not do any permanent damage. Sorry to hear your friend wasn't so lucky.

most stuff around here is sprayed with something, silica dust(glass beads), oily crap, stuff that hisses when smoked like gunpowder or at best sugar water.
thats why i started growing mainly.

just assholes who only care about weight and screwing people over. prices here are high as it is but id happily pay more for clean stuff.. not an option though.
hopefully more will start growing there own and put the sprayers out of business.

the man that taught me to grow told me how they use to take trim and spray it with pespsi dry it and take it to town to sell it to the ignorant...bout 30 yrs ago is when he decided begin to grow his own...

Latest posts

Back