Anyone tell me what this is??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
much better pics man....and judging by them...your plants look pretty healthy to me. i would say its the air deprivation. Your airstones should be producing enuf bubbles to boil the top of the water. Your resivior is shallow so the effect should be exagerated. you should have major bursting bubble action at the surface and the water literally swirling and lifting.

get a 6" airstone and put it on and compare the number of bubbles. it matters not how long your stone is.

you need to buy at least 1 whisper 30-60 gal pump. that should set ya back about 30 bucks but you'll be rewarded from your plants. you can get them at wally world but i find the better pumps and for less are at Pet xtreme or pet stores that sell fish.

peace

if you go to my GJ in my sig and scroll to the 4th page, there is a pic of a 5 gal. bucket setup i use for my mothers. i took a pic with the lid off. it displays what you res should look like from the airstones. this is only 2 6" airstones.

Thanks for the advice. I checked out your grow and saw what you were talking about. Ok so today I did an air upgrade and we will see if this helps. I went ahead and got the whisper 100, and a couple 6" air stones. I would post some pics of the bubble action but its sleeping. I say it cause dont know the sex yet hope to find out the couple days or so.. But thats anotha thread. Its been in 12/12 since Feb.12. So we shall see soon. Keeping my fingers crossed.

DSC_0005.JPG

Latest posts

Back