Anyone use a Lightrail?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hushpuppy the 4x4 is a Veg only spot. It's lite with a 4 FT 8 Bulb T5 HO fixture that works well. I then have a 2 FT 4 bulb T5 HO for seedlings and toddlers.

I have that age old problem . Need to exspand without more power usage. LMFAO.

I'm looking for something that will work well for my seedling /Toddler area. Then I will move my 4 Bulb T5 and get another veg spot. I was thinking of just a 2 Bulb T5 HO setup. The single bulb style that can be daisy chained together.

Does anyone have some input for better setup?
I'm dropping $350 on water filter and Rez float valve and Blue Lab PPM stick. So the seedling light can not be Big $$$ Thanks

So you want to set up another veg space and use the 2' T5 fixture that you have in your seedling/clone space? and then put a smaller light in the seedling/clone space? Yu can get 2'-2bulb T5HO fixtures and you can get single bulb fixtures.

I have bought many lights from this store and I have a few of these single bulb fixtures that I have had for 6 years or more. This is the 2' fixture. They have these in 2',3', and 4' and they can be daisy chained: http://www.zenhydro.com/sunblaster-nanotech-t5-reflector-2-ft-14509.html

Latest posts

Back