Anything U Want, I Got It!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey man those are some dank looking bus!! :D

Those do look ready but you'll only tell for sure with some sort of magnification to see the trichomes colour. Do you have a jewelers loupe or something?

also, take a taster bud every week or so when it gets close to harvest and fast dry it to see how the effect is like. but remember this wont taste as good as your properly dried and cured bud :)

HEy THORN thanks for the prompt reply but i have a question tricomes arnt the hair on th plant? do i need a magnif...to look at them...

here my babies flowering and some buds ......

P1030270.JPG

P1030271.JPG

P1030276.JPG

P1030277.JPG

P1030278.JPG

P1030281.JPG

Great thread, beautiful plants and great genetics. Looks like you have a green thumb.

Legit and Professional.

Nice strain selection.

Question: Can you hear the fans? or the light ballast?

That looks like a awesome grow.. where you get your seeds from im planing on getting ww and ak47

Thank you guys for the comments,
for the First Question:
No u can not here the fans because the partition that i installed i filled it up with sound proof sponges and it does the job..

As for the seeds i got them online from Nirvana banks and others from green house seeds....they deliver them fro extra charge stealth:)
they are very good...

hi guys need to a prof assis,
The female with big bud in the pics i provided earlier...is running late to mature. The other plants similar to its genetics fin in 4.5 weeks and smelled really strong...
but this one i feel it stopped maturing and its running its 7th week and the smell is phading away i have to really get close to smell it and it smells like leaves not weed...............:( any suggestions
ph 7 im adding only water temp 27c
need help quick...thanks.

What strain are you growing that finish in 4.5 weeks? That doesn't sound right to me. I was under the assumption that 7-8 weeks is the fastest that you can finish a plant without harvesting WAY early. I guess I could be wrong. Do you harvest according to the color of the trichromes? Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

here are the pics of JH plant JAck H. its in the 3rd week of flowering and the leaves are turning yellow the rest is.
i knowits ok for the leaves to turn yellow but at this stage isnt it soon any suggestions.
PH 7
adding nuts every week NPK 4-3-5
temp 27c

Please need advice thanks.

P1030282.JPG

P1030283.JPG

P1030285.JPG

P1030287.JPG

hey guys,

question if the hairs of the bud are still white is it ok to harvest bec as fro the trichromes its ok they are clear/cloudy i like a head high...but the hairs are they important to take into consderation ....

Hairs dont really indicate well, some white hairs are ok but this is usually not fully mature bud. only way to harvest at peak time is watchin trichs daily around the time your breeder suggested it will be done. what breeder is your JH from jus wondering as i grow it also. it does go yellow fast so i usualy add a good amount of N before going into flower and about half the normal N throughout the 1st 2 weeks of flowering and ween her off of it by week 3. and they are stil alitle yellow but not as bad as yours, i would manually foliar feed at lights on time, doing the Leaves Only by spraying your fingers and gently rubing the leaves making sure not to leave water drops that cause light burns. at this point adding N to the mix might mutate flowering. she loves her cal mag too ;]

Dr.Drew said:
Hairs dont really indicate well, some white hairs are ok but this is usually not fully mature bud. only way to harvest at peak time is watchin trichs daily around the time your breeder suggested it will be done. what breeder is your JH from jus wondering as i grow it also. it does go yellow fast so i usualy add a good amount of N before going into flower and about half the normal N throughout the 1st 2 weeks of flowering and ween her off of it by week 3. and they are stil alitle yellow but not as bad as yours, i would manually foliar feed at lights on time, doing the Leaves Only by spraying your fingers and gently rubing the leaves making sure not to leave water drops that cause light burns. at this point adding N to the mix might mutate flowering. she loves her cal mag too ;]
This post is years old...

-nasty

Latest posts

Back