Anything U Want, I Got It!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speero_m

Traditional
Reaction score
Check out the room setup....
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22476&page=1&pp=20

I am currently growing 4 kinds
WW
SK#1
Jack H
AK 47
in this pic the 4 plants to the right are clones
behind them u have JH and AK 47
To the left u have the ww and SK#1

what do u think ....i would appreciate feedback .Thanks

P1030001.JPG

P1030004.JPG

P1030006.JPG

wow looking good! love the setup idea. so stealth!!!!
wish i had the money to get some good seeds !!!
good genetics good set up ur set:)
good luck!!!
keep us posted!
ill be watching

thanksyou all for the positive feedback...and for sweetnug Qs...no they are in different pots i have 4 HIDs but i am using according to there need as u can see there is a fourth space unused...and when they grow bigger i use the fourth light....i missed last time showing the flowereing room that is with in the grow room ....

speero_m said:
HERE are some pics of the flowering room and LST success ....they are 3 weeks into flowering

Very nice my Friend...let me know if you need some help with the SMOKE Report...:hubba: I'll bring the Glass..:D

wow lookin like a really nice grow! healthy looking girls. what kind of lights you got on them?

i do not know the root cause of the problem i have been growing for a long time and never faced any problem.

the leaves are turning yellow all over the plant with little blacke dots then the leave is getting destroyed completley. ph its bet 6.7, flowering stage.

i am not feeding them any more. the nuts that i give are very Diluted and what is confusing is that i have the same breed in diff pots with same soil one is doing great and the other is getting destroyed day after day ...please help....

here is a pic of the leave the other leaves are burning at the end... symptoms of nut burn.and pics of the nuts that i use

P1030044.JPG

P1030045.JPG

P1030047.JPG

I would suggest giving the Affected plants a good flush. Then take it easy with those nutes, which plant/strain is this?

i flushed it once and its norhtern light strain thanks for the feedback i will flush it now

yes it is the leave of the flowering plant and around the buds its green but take a look...thanks.

P1030048.JPG

HI guys, i always find it a bit hard to decide when to cut those buds....what do u think??? Thanks. please reply ASAP

P1030120.JPG

P1030123.JPG

P1030127.JPG

P1030128.JPG

P1030139.JPG

Latest posts

Back