are my plants growing ok? (pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tetrahydro grower

Reaction score
This is my first grow, and i am jus tryin to get the hang of growing in soil before i get into hydroponics, and i got 2 plants that have been in vegative stage for about 2 1/2 months, and i was jus wonderiong if they are growing healthy, and if i am doing anything wrong..i am going to take the foil out and paint it flat white in the next week or so, but any other tips?

View attachment plant 12.jpg

View attachment plant13.jpg

For 2 1/2 months of veg, even from seed, they seem kind of scrawny. But they're green, so that's good.

What kind of light are they under and how far away is it? What kind of soil? What size buckets? What kind of food? You need to up your game if you want to get them busy enough to be worth flowering.

Someone already told you to get rid of the foil, should do that now. Bare wall is better than foil. Foil is for cooking, it holds and transfers heat, and doesn't reflect like you think.

Give all the details about your grow and the growing space and we can probably get you moving along a little better.

Good luck.

You have one or more issues stunting your growth it seems...no way they shld be that small after that long a veg....my guess wld be under lit is a big one...what is the size of your grow space and how many lumens are ya hitting your plants with?

how many hours of light are u giving them?? they remind me of my first grow, i went 12/12 from seed, lol ,i knew absolutely nothing about growing, not that i know much more than that now

More light. Give us the details of your grow and we'll be able to help you out.

Latest posts

Back