Are these Indica Plants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reesche

Reaction score
Hi you guys..... Reciently started another small batch of plants. The Attached photos are the 6 plants:

• Tangerine Dream
• Tangie
• Blue Cheese
• (3) Girl Scout Cookies.

Looking into this 'I Think" these might be Indica plants.....What do you guys think? The leafs are much wider than my last crop. The Graphic I am attaching says "Shorter and Bushier" Indica ..... Any opinions?

Are there any special recommendations you could give me.... growing Indica plants?

One thing I am noticing is how wide the leafs are, should I be concerned with light penetration to the lower leafs during Green growing... Should some be trimmed for light penetration to the lower leafs?

I am asking these suggestions/questions because it seems that I usually grow Sativa plants. Their leafs are much thinner in size than these.

Let me know what ya think! See attachments....

Reesche

Attachments

• 2. 4 Weeks 2020.jpg
    2. 4 Weeks 2020.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 3. 4 Weeks 2020.jpg
    3. 4 Weeks 2020.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Sativa VS Indica Chart.jpg
    Sativa VS Indica Chart.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 26
Too young to tell, but all those genetics are hybrids

Hi you guys..... Reciently started another small batch of plants. The Attached photos are the 6 plants:

• Tangerine Dream
• Tangie
• Blue Cheese
• (3) Girl Scout Cookies.

Looking into this 'I Think" these might be Indica plants.....What do you guys think? The leafs are much wider than my last crop. The Graphic I am attaching says "Shorter and Bushier" Indica ..... Any opinions?

Are there any special recommendations you could give me.... growing Indica plants?

One thing I am noticing is how wide the leafs are, should I be concerned with light penetration to the lower leafs during Green growing... Should some be trimmed for light penetration to the lower leafs?

I am asking these suggestions/questions because it seems that I usually grow Sativa plants. Their leafs are much thinner in size than these.

Let me know what ya think! See attachments....

Reesche

They are healthy looking! Pretty!

You're gonna want to look up the exact lineage on seedfinder.eu or leafly, or another site like that to get a breakdown of their heritage. But they look beefy and healthy !

Latest posts

Back