are they ready for the harvest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi, here are my plants, 6 weeks into flowering indoor.

time to harvest ?
too early?

IMG_0337.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

Not yet. I'd say 2 weeks at least. All the pistils are still tiny and the hairs are still white. Best bet is to check tric color but those are def too early. You are right about where my OG DWC is...2 more weeks :D

:peace:

Yup way to early like OG be sayin then gain alot of the flowerin stage and lenght in time dependin on what kind of high yual lookin for too. Harvest with trichs cloudy and white be upity hyper high and the darker amber colors be more couch look drowl out the side yur face high. Best be waitin bit more either way cause 6 weeks aint goin to cut it IMO. Much luck yur harvest friend hopin yual yeild yur needs.

BWD

Wait until at least (imho) 70% of the hairs turn brown/red before chopping your ladies.

Pistils can prematurely turn for many variables other then ripeness. Get a Triclops, or a radio shack special or a jeweler's loupe and check trichome maturity. Thats the ONLY way to harvest correctly...unless you've grown the clone out multiple times and have the plant dialed in....

Listen to 7....check the trichs to get the real 411 on your plant. I don't honestly know of a single 6 week strain. 7 weeks yes.

I am on board with the guys about checking the trichs. You really can't even trust what the breeder says on harvest times either. I have BuKu and that is supposed to be a 7week plant. I am just harvesting at 9.5weeks now. Your environment can and will affect the harvest time as well. :)

I think that it has quite a while to go. There is not much density to the buds. They should bulk up in the next few weeks. Do you know what strain you have going?

Latest posts

Back