Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolverines against the Irish and Spartans against the Ducks . It don't get any better

Hey guys, thanks for chiming in. I hope we can keep this diologue going all season. :D

Today's the day! Finally the 1st football Sunday is here.
I believe college games have already been going on for a few weeks?

For approx 9 hrs today my butt will be planted firmly in front of the TV. I don't know which games will be televised or who's playing who or at what time but it's all good.

Come on Spiked Punch, kick some butt.

I play fantasy football, Smokin Mom - been in the same league for 11 years now. My wife hates it when I root for individual players, not teams. Her favorite is when our team, the Broncos, scores but I yell, "That's the wrong guy getting the TD! ***??"

Ha ha, I know what ya mean... Now hubs has decided to join in the fun too tho he's not as competitive as me. I'm glad I'm not the only one on MP playing. :). Who you got at qb? My 3 auto draft teams dealt me Bree's, P Manning and Foles (?, lol). My back up qb in the Foles league is Johnny Manziel, what a joke but hey, a few guys on that team should help out considerably. Lynch did great for me on Thursday. ;)

Gotta wait till tomorrow to really start football. Monday night football. Join me and watch the DETROIT LIONS kick butt !!! A Giant one at that.

Ha ha, I know what ya mean... Now hubs has decided to join in the fun too tho he's not as competitive as me. I'm glad I'm not the only one on MP playing. :). Who you got at qb? My 3 auto draft teams dealt me Bree's, P Manning and Foles (?, lol). My back up qb in the Foles league is Johnny Manziel, what a joke but hey, a few guys on that team should help out considerably. Lynch did great for me on Thursday. ;)

Foles is the philly qb and philly will prob win that division this year so.... he had a real good year last year but preseason was ehhhh... and you will see Johnny Football sooner then later I bet... GL smokinmom :48:

We'll Foles has turned it over twice in the first 10 mins...hahaha. He's in the red. Maybe I shoulda put in manziel who isn't even playing. :p

Jaam, hopefully he will get his act together. He just got sacked..

I just changed the channel to the Texans/Skins game. Too painful to watch.. :p

I am already ready to watch Johnny Football. Does he play defense too?

I got Rivers in my main league and I got Romo and big Ben in my other league that uses 2 QB. I'm old school, I guess - I don't like paying for QB's. I like to draft the value solutions. Last year I drafted Newton, but played Rivers all year to the title. Got Rivers this year in like the 9th or 10th round. We'll see how it works out. Spent all my money on WR's this time around.

close but no cigar

:woohoo: for Cincinnati and Miami

Football for the day here.

Bowl Filled.

Recliner back.

Ice tea iced.

Plants in the yard in the sun.

Are you ready for some Monday Night Football ?
Watch my Detroit Lions kick some Giant butt tonight.
Can`t wait to get started, gonna be a long day of anticipation.
Go Lions go. Stafford to Megatron x2, sounds good to me.

I have Detroits defense, my opponent has stafford and bell..so you can see which I'm rooting for. I was supposed to big time kick her butt and I want this but she's favored now. :(

So with that said, Giants D! :p

Don`t play fantasy football, so I never got the hang of playing it. Been a lifelong (66 yrs. old) Lions fan. Been waiting, since 1957, for a Lions championship.

It's going to be a good game.

And don't forget you guys, there's 2 games on tonight.

First it's New York vs Detroit, then it's San Diego vs Arizona after that. ;)

Latest posts

Back