Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
30 minutes until kickoff. The opening game of the season is here! :woohoo:

Anyone else excited right along with me?

I will have you know I am watching football and we are kicking it... Now it is time for rso you smarty pants.

:rofl: rose.

I'm so glad I have lynch on 2 of my fantasy teams. He's kicking butt! :D

I have a packer on one of my teams too...he's sucking donkey dickers..lol.

We are the champions and playing like it tonight...woo hoo.. Fun game when ya win.

SM, my husband rolls his eyes when i tell him whose teams "outfits" i like the best.

Yes Seahawks just sent those Packers on their way!

Heck yeah

Im Ready For Some Football!

Nice to see you SM.

Football season = trimming season!!! Wireless u-verse in the backyard... Ahh yes, its a coming :stoned:

Been ready and waitin` for some football. Life long Detroit Lions fan. I know, it`s been a rough ride. Monday Night Football, can`t wait.

Sea hawks looked to be in mid season form tonight. I expect them to repeat this season again barring any major injuries.

Also love Pete Carrol [USC fan] but don't care too much for the Hawks.

Smoker is getting fired up this weekend, and I am ready to kick back and watch 9 hrs of it.

HTTR!

Oh yea I am ready. Sorry all you haters but the pats will get another ring this year. I can bet it will be against the Seahawks for sure!!!! GO PATS.

Anyone else play fantasy football besides me? I cheer for multiple teams now, mostly for the ones who give me the most points. It will be interesting to see how everyone else does this weekend. 2 Monday night games I think...

All my life I've been rooting for whoever the cowgirls are playing. Can't stand them. ;) I don't get invited to many watching parties. :rofl:

football season kicked off a few months a go, we're mid season ;)
viva CFL!! :D

My 2 favorite teams:
#1- Detroit Lions.
#2- Whoever is whipping the cowgirls. Lost respect for `em when they started calling them "America`s team". :vap_bong__emoticon:

I play fantasy football, Smokin Mom - been in the same league for 11 years now. My wife hates it when I root for individual players, not teams. Her favorite is when our team, the Broncos, scores but I yell, "That's the wrong guy getting the TD! ***??"

SmokinMom....My home team is a fantasy team.

They fantasize that they are going to win a game

Latest posts

Back