Arjan's haze #3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasgrow

kasgrow
Reaction score
ahaze3.JPGArjan's haze #3 plant on right side.
Is an excellent strain in my opinion.

It was easy to grow. The flavor and aroma are a very strong pine sol like flavor with a sweet taste to it. I add a little bit to my northern lights in joints to add flavor.
It is a large producer. It would be a great commercial strain but it takes about 11 weeks to flower.
It clones easily and is a fast grower. I have grown them in 1, 2, 3, and 5 gallon containers. All sizes produced very well. Each larger size produced a larger plant and harvest weight. 1 gal producing over an ounce dry weight.
It is a heavy feeder in flower and grows accordingly. I grew them in fox farms ocean forest and feed with a home brew organic tea.
I harvest on the late side to achieve a heavy high. It is a strong heavy high that will help you sleep if harvested late. It is one of my stronger strains.
I am going to grow one in a 10gal container to see how much it will produce.
It is a plant I am keeping as a mother along side my other keepers.
I recommend it to anyone wanting a strong flavorful plant that produces well.
Green house seeds produces it as a femminzed seed. It has been very stable.

Yo,
They are sure good sized. Are they very tight ? How have you decided that you want to dry and cure ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

The buds are tight and heavy. I dry them until they are dry enough to smoke but still a little moist inside. Then I put them in jars. They have a strong flavor from the start. Curing just smooths it out some. If you can leave it in the jars that long. There is nothing subtle about the smell of flavor.

Latest posts

Back