Aroura Indica..looks hurtin.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEFTHAND

Reaction score
hey everyone ive never grown AI..
but i do know she didnt look like that a couple days ago..
shes 2 wk out of soil from seed. under cfls, no nutes, ro water, ph 6.3, and temp 24-28max.. not the best pics but let me know i will throw in one of my papaya just for the hey of it lol its the better looking one lol
LH

131.JPG

132.JPG

133.JPG

What kind of watering schedule do you have her on? What kind of soil? or mix?

REEFER CHEEFER said:
What kind of watering schedule do you have her on? What kind of soil? or mix?

soil pro mix BX as for water when she tugs on my pant leg and says please mister water please :rofl:

seriously though when dry,3-6 days when ever dry..
LH

Looks like feeding time to me. You mentioned no nutes, some plants want food earlier than others. I may be mistaken but Promix has very little nutes - more like hydro-organic. I'd apply some micro-nutrients in addition to some normal grow nutes. They really don't look to bad to me, best of luck...........

i agree. just go very light on the nutes. maybe one eighth strength.:) .

when i play in the dirt, i use pro-mix also. getting down on the hydro now, lots to learn. much easier to control ph, and ppms than soil imo...

IRISH said:
i agree. just go very light on the nutes. maybe one eighth strength.:) .

when i play in the dirt, i use pro-mix also. getting down on the hydro now, lots to learn. much easier to control ph, and ppms than soil imo...

hmmm nute already ehh. im scared to stress them lol there fem seeds and peope have got me all worried bout herms... lol.. im also switching over to hydro.. but start my first seedlings for clones, the clones will see the water... lol

well im off to the budcave
LH

ahh. coming over to play in the water , eh?:hubba: . what kind of set up you looking at? i've been a dirt farmer for over 30 years, and a bud talked me into trying dwc. i'm glad i tried. me like.:D .

my av is my first hydro attempt. not to shabby, eh? it is legends ultimate indica. some very stingy, stoney weed...

good luck LH...Irish...

IRISH said:
ahh. coming over to play in the water , eh?:hubba: . what kind of set up you looking at? i've been a dirt farmer for over 30 years, and a bud talked me into trying dwc. i'm glad i tried. me like.:D .

my av is my first hydro attempt. not to shabby, eh? it is legends ultimate indica. some very stingy, stoney weed...

good luck LH...Irish...

30 yrs eh..i wish..im not even 30 yet lol :hubba:
gonna go with a tub style ebb n flow..
LH

leafminer said:
Pot is too small. Otherwise looks typical for Aurora.

pot is tooooo small eh... what size should one go too?? the one on the far right is my papaya and its a month old in the same size pot.... AI is only 2wks.. bigger pot though eh... hmmmmmm...
thanx
LH

I didn't even know they made AI in fem. I say it is in need of food and a prpoer pH adjustment. Looks like you are getting bronzing from pH being too low.

first off where is the "thanks" button??

i fed her som nutes she loved em... my ph was 6.2 so a lil low..
i will post a couple pics tonight for yall to check em out.. just transplanted em.. all i need is a couple clones one for a mommy thats for sure..

anyone have any suggestions on ph meters... like a cheap but yet a good one to buy..
"click" (thanks)
buddy....and the rest of ya..
smoke on..
LH

I suggest a Milwaukee PH meter(GO 3 part tester if u can).

Test before you water and the runoff to get a good average.

I would nute the hell out of that too...IMO :)

Rock on! POST UP MORE PICS!

ok slowly but yet its coming along..
lol i hope....

i just did a redneck transplant.. lastnight.. i didnt see em for 3 days prior to that due to i had a inpection of my place.... so they were on lock down lol:p

but thats them after nuted lockdown and transplant, i threw in a couple more pics of some practice growing weed..... free.. lol big bud never grown only smoked took a toke almost choked, lol:rofl:

LH

(the AI is the one in the left front, papaya left back, right front.

papaya,and AI.JPG

big bud clones.JPG

small big bug in flower.JPG

That's better!
Personally I go by the theory that since MJ typically likes to grow a very long taproot, it is better to use a narrow but deep container rather than one shallow and wide. I'm currently experimenting with plastic waste bins. They're a dark colour, inconspicuous, rectangular so, good for SOG, too; and deep. How long they last remains to be seen. But they were cheap... $15 for three.

since theres no thanks button for some reason im not aware of...
so thanx everyone...
this is because of all of you..
LH

hey yall, i have a few new pics of my AI and papaya..
looking way better.. also i have a couple of my big bud... whats up with some of the fan leaves, seems to be healthy, am i worrying about nothing??
i threw a pic of one of my beans in there as well. lol
thanx again..
LH

AI,3wks,veg.JPG

Papaya.6wksveg.JPG

all 3.JPG

bb,fan.JPG

bb,fan (2).JPG

my beans (3).JPG

It appears to be damage from the low pH problem you had. It will never be the same on the old leaves, as you can not repair damage already done.. As long as the new growth doesn't have it you should be OK.

Latest posts

Back