As A Parents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
As a parent, I often wonder if I taught my sons everything they needed to know to lead a safe and sane life.

You know what I mean . .. . don't run with a knife, don't stick beans in your nose, don't lick a frosted piece of metal, etc. But, you know, I think I might have missed this particular piece of advice ..

However, let's face it, if any of my sons ever tried this totally idiotic stunt, I figure they are way too stupid to survive in this world anyway!

Never . . ... ...
Ever . . .. . .
Ever . .. .. ....
Put a FIRECRACKER in your *** and light it!

I REPEAT. . ..
Never .. ..

Ever .. .

Ever, Put a FIRECRACKER in your *** & light it ! ! !

cracker.jpg

on of those email mail forward o others, figure I share with yea all

This a TRUE STUPID MAN or his buddies did this while he was sleepping but over all..
STUPID GUY

Lemmongrass said:
noo way that was a firecracker. a mortar maybe. lol

Mortar:rofl: :rofl: that would of made a BIGGER **** Hole..

Wonder if her would try that again.?:eek:

Oh my- that just looks painful as hell. I couldn't even imagine that! If my friends did that to me when I was sleeping they wouldn't live to see another day.

Don't people ever read the warnings at the begining of "JackAss" Don't try this at home..lol.. But Johnny Knoxville and Steve O would be proud of this IDIOT...take care..

Okay...I would add "Don't pee on an electric fence" to your list of things not to do.

Wafarin' Stranger said:
To me, this picture just proves how society today is disrupting Mother Nature. Natural selection should have weeded out the genes that would create someone this friggin' stupid!

Amen brother.

Firecracker? No way...maybe an M-80....way too much damage for a firecracker...looks nasty though...

a home made m80 maybe. but a homemade m80 is anything from >2gm flashpowder to my fave, 20g of APAP.

the commercial m-xxxxxxx sold today are actually about half the powder of a single firecracker inside a tube filled with paste/clay.

the real ones sold back in the day, all tall tales aside, were produced for the military to use in combat simulations. they ranged from 2.5-3gm of flashpowder. they were illegal, as fireworks. but they were not fireworks so they were not illegal... but one could procure them semi-legally, but they became illegal once in possession because they were now fireworks. jahahaha

that to me looks like a fountain, a roman candle, a mine tube laid in the crack, a small 1" mortar ball, a homemade salute. there is alot of burnt off skin loss which only happens when a spark jet is held to one area for a long time. so a trapped rocket, a fountain, or a malfunctioned roman candle(ive seen them discharge all 5-15 pearls at once several times)

Lemmongrass said:
a home made m80 maybe. but a homemade m80 is anything from >2gm flashpowder to my fave, 20g of APAP.

the commercial m-xxxxxxx sold today are actually about half the powder of a single firecracker inside a tube filled with paste/clay.

the real ones sold back in the day, all tall tales aside, were produced for the military to use in combat simulations. they ranged from 2.5-3gm of flashpowder. they were illegal, as fireworks. but they were not fireworks so they were not illegal... but one could procure them semi-legally, but they became illegal once in possession because they were now fireworks. jahahaha

that to me looks like a fountain, a roman candle, a mine tube laid in the crack, a small 1" mortar ball, a homemade salute. there is alot of burnt off skin loss which only happens when a spark jet is held to one area for a long time. so a trapped rocket, a fountain, or a malfunctioned roman candle(ive seen them discharge all 5-15 pearls at once several times)

You seem to very knowledgable about fireworks being shot into, or out of peoples backsides,...........What's up with that?

Latest posts

Back